With the introduction of SAP EWM as part of embedded S/4 solution, there are multiple options and choices available to organizations. These options meet every business needs from large 24/7 365 day operations to small 9 to 5 business operations. Which one will suit your organization the most will depend on multitude of factors. There are functional and technical differences in each of the options and they offer different business benefit and value.
Read the whitepaper to get an overview of the options available along with the benefits and get some of the following questions answered:
- What is the road map for SAP EWM in the S/4HANA World?
- Can you deploy a De-entralized SAP EWM solution with S/4HANA?
- What are the licensing implications?
- What are the options for migration to S/4HANA?
- Whether you should stick to On-Premise or move to Cloud ?