Your Rights Under the CCPA
HCL does not sell your personal information. We may share that information with certain of our business partners to provide you with direct marketing opportunities (which you may always opt out of receiving).
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that HCL Technologies disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
You have the right to request the return (data portability) deletion of personal information that HCL holds about you, and we will comply with your request as required by law, but this right does not apply where HCL needs to retain the personal information in order to provide goods or services to you, detect or resolve security issues or functionality-related issues, comply with the law, and carry out internal business requirements.
Should you choose to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, HCL will not discriminate against you in any way. We will not charge you different prices for goods or services, whether through denying benefits or imposing penalties, provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services, or threaten you with any of the above actions.
How to Exercise Your Rights Under the CCPA
To exercise any of the rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either of the two options below:
Calling us at 1-833-516-9381
- Submitting your request through our Data Subject Request Portal
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information (or an authorized representative).
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request if we cannot verify your identity and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity and/or authority to make the request.