- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Why join HCL ?
The next-generation enterprise is constantly evolving and expects services that are truly customer-oriented, experience-centric, and delivered in a truly agile manner, tailor-made to ensure the right business outcomes. Traditional business models severely restrict an enterprise’s ability to adapt quickly. In order for organizations to better manage these uncertainties, and deliver sustainable performance to succeed and thrive, strategic changes are imperative. HCL Business Services understands these business priorities and is helping organizations transition from operational excellence and SLAs to real-time decision making. HCL helps organizations in not only managing risks and business outcomes effectively but also delivers a consistent and best-in-class end customer experience. HCL has been a trusted partner to industry’s leading organizations, driving underlying process transformation. HCL brings vast experience in process design, simplification and harmonization, digitization and automation, and agile transition as well as transformation. All of these are deployed through highly industrialized operating models, enabling clients to truly become next-generation enterprises.
If you have what it takes to join this culture, please send us your resumes!
Location: Noida, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore
Experience: Entry Level
Desired Skills: Circuit Branches - BE IT/CSE/EEE/ECE
Roles & Responsibilities
- The role offers an integrated portfolio of products /solutions/ services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy/skills built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
- Review, design, develop & implementation
- Understand new requirements and come up with design for new features
- Design new features with optimized ways & ability to handle required scale and work on implementation
- Work along with geographically dispersed teams & client engineers in coming up with the design & implementation approaches
- Support through the qualification cycles.
- Work closely with the functional and end-to-end test teams to troubleshoot problems found in integration testing.
- Handling problems reported from the field and coming up with quick resolution, workaround, recovery and fixes.
Key skills and experience required
- 85% consistent in 10th /12th & College CGPA throughout .