With the Retail business model undergoing a transformational shift and e-commerce and mobile commerce becoming the new standards, Retail Supply Chain leaders the world over are faced with extraordinary challenges to lower the cost of service coupled with pressures to increase shareholder value and grow revenue.
In their efforts to improve and fine tune supply chain execution to better adjust to our dynamic industry requirements and selective, value concious consumers, retailers repeatedly find themselves asking the following questions-:
- How do I make my supply chain networks less complicated, more productive and more attentive to the customer?
- How do I effectively integrate supply chain operations across multiple channels to minimize total landed cost of product to consumer and maximize the customer experience?
- How do I augment customer shopping experience with fulfillment excellence?
- How do I ensure “quality fulfillment” throughout my supply chain?
- How do I automate my supply chain network to derive competitive advantage?
At HCL, we understand the key supply chain parameters that determine retail business efficiency and offer integrated solutions for each of these parameters, delivering operating efficiency, and hence ensuring a healthier bottom line for retailers. We offer solutions that help attain more efficient movement of goods and information across the supply chain. Our extensive capabilties across supply chain planning, supply chain execution and supply chain sourcing have helped us empower our global Retail clients with the competitive edge to forge ahead.
HCL’s Supply Chain Offerings
Supply Chain Transformation Services
From Business process re-engineering to strategic cost reduction kits for warehousing and procurement, HCL’s Supply Chain Transformation Services focusing on the “ Advisory Execution” Framework have helped retailers across the world experience supply chain driven cost optimization and profitability. A globally resourced and experienced project team , a unique blended shore model and proven/structured frameworks are just few of the many reasons that makes HCL a partner of choice for generating Transformational Value.
For more information on HCL’s Supply Chain Transformation capabilities, Learn more on HCL’s Supply Chain Transformation capabilities.
Supply Chain Credentials
- Over 70+ large end-to-end supply chain engagements ranging from consultancy to maintenance support.
- Expertise across range of SCM products: SAP APO, Oracle, i2, Manugistics, JDA, Infor and Manhattan.
- 600+ Domain Experts focused on SCM
- Strategic alliance partnerships with leading SCM package vendors including SAP, Oracle, i2, and Manhattan