What keeps you up at night?
Who gets priority in your planning? Your company’s customer or its regulators? What gets priority? Top-line growth from new revenue streams, markets, and products? Or the management of risk, whether external threats – or the loss of an employee laptop containing millions of customer data records? What do you need to successfully balance these demands, all of them crucially important, while driving profitability and not exceeding budgets, resources, and time?
Why should you consider HCL?
- Growth through innovative approaches. Our clients – from Fortune 500 corporations to financial services companies that are a lifeline for their local communities — partner with us to discover innovative ways to adapt to shifting regulations, achieve continuous simplification of IT and operations, improve their customer experience, and gain access to new products and markets. HCL delivers these benefits through a tailored combination of nine critical factors categorized across three mainstays of value creation.
- One: Leveraging the eco-system
- Co-innovation for technology: Identifying end-user insights and developing ideas for a joint go-to-market
- Co-development with partners: Best-in-class products and SI capabilities that reduce risk and accelerate time to market
- Co-creation for thought leadership: Engaging analysts, advisors, and influencers to create business value from IT
- Two: Nurturing the value chain
- Fully served customer: Business-aligned IT to offer seamless integration of business processes, applications, and infrastructure
- Cost-structure transformation: Unlocking capital from best-in-class RTB processes and reinvesting the savings into a transformational agenda of customers
- Front-office transformation: Helping banks address the evolving needs of the connected-customer community
- Three: Expanding the business model
- Skin in the game: Joint ventures and special-purpose vehicles that deliver financial value beyond traditional outsourcing benchmarks
- Pricing constructs: Convenient models such as Day 1 Committed Cost Savings and Gain share models
- Collaborative sourcing: Customer-need-based commercial structuring, benchmarked predictable SLAs, continuous reportage, and process innovation
- One: Leveraging the eco-system
- Valuable partner. Traditional outsourcing models are beginning to disintegrate in the “new normal.” CIOs and vendor management offices now seek partners who can assist them in financial strategies that help reduce supplier fragmentation, align with business objectives, leverage outcome-based models, seek innovation and value addition beyond the contract, provide global service delivery and delivery excellence, and simplify engagement governance. Click here to view some of our unique engagements.
How can HCL help you?
We provide services to the banking, capital markets, and insurance industries in applications, IT infrastructure management, and business operations. (Click here to view our services across micro-verticals). Customers may engage with us by choosing a set of business-outcome-based solutions, selecting a la carte from the list of interventions below, or both.
- Customer experience management: Balance your customer experience and operational efficiency by making each interaction with customers easy, fulfilling, relevant, and transparent
- Risk and compliance: Match compliance levels with regulatory and reporting requirements
- Alternate application support and maintenance (ASM): Convert a cost-driven ASM service into a business-aligned, proactive, problem-solving function that delivers user satisfaction and lean resourcing
- Claims management: Improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the claims administration process through claims analytics
- Policy administration systems: Leverage core systems technology that provides insurers with the insight and operational agility to build resilient customer-centric strategies
- Wealth and investment management: Increase revenue and lower costs by transforming client acquisition and servicing through platform revamps and specialist shared services when addressing high-touch, high-value customers
- Trade processing and back-office functions: Develop a balanced straight-through processing (STP) blueprint, integrating processes and services while optimizing applications
Gamification in Insurance
Insurance in 2020 and beyond, are Insurers ready?
Navigating Governance, Risk and Compliance Challenges to Drive Business Excellence
|Market Segments||Products & Solutions|