HCL In Sweden
HCL is driving value to businesses in Sweden’s highly competitive economy by delivering information and communications technologies that are helping them build efficiencies, reach newer markets, and gain a competitive edge. HCL has established offices in the cities of Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Helsingborg to cater to its Swedish customers’ business needs. As part of HCL’s commitment to the Nordic region, the company has had a legal entity and a collective labor agreement in Sweden since 2012.
HCL’s Nordic journey began in 1999 with a regional headquarters in Stockholm. Today we have 6 local offices and 3 Delivery Centers with over 2500 consultants doing transformational work for over 30 Nordic customers.
HCL respects the contract and will do whatever it takes, over and above it, to ensure its success.
In today's uncertain world, not even the best contract can capture what will change tomorrow but HCL has become one of the best reputed IT consulting companies in Sweden by virtue of the fact that it creates strong and long-lasting relationships that go well beyond the contract. To understand how HCL builds such relationships and makes them work, view HCL’s SVP and Head Strategic Marketing - Krishnan Chatterjee’s address at the Conference IT Sourcing Summit 2014 in Sweden.
- Tele2 and HCL form a Strategic Alliance. HCL will be responsible for the implementation, integration, roll-out and ongoing support of M2M/IoT solutions, in addition to device connectivity through its flagship Device Gateway product – Aegis. This becomes feasible through Tele2’s Control Center, which is the market leading M2M/IoT connectivity platform in the world.
- Electrolux signs a five year IT Infrastructure Management engagement for Asia/Pacific with HCL. The scope of this five year engagement covers support of workplace services for Electrolux, including proactive monitoring and the management of networks, servers, IT security and end user computing environments in 12 countries in the APAC region including Australia.
- Statoil engaged HCL to provide strategic Infrastructure Management services across 36 countries through an engagement that involves the end-to-end monitoring and management of Statoil’s entire IT infrastructure across global locations and offshore production sites. HCL’s Delivery Centre in Stavanger, Norway will service Statoil.
- HCL is working with a leading fixed-line and mobile telecom services provider in Europe to transform and re-engineer its business processes to deliver end-to-end customer lifecycle process management.
- HCL has signed a multi-year deal with one of Europe’s largest Forestry, Paper & Packaging companies to provide IT end user support across multiple regions, including multi-lingual service desks, device management and onsite support.
- A leading European Bank has strengthened its strategic partnership with HCL by renewing its application support engagement for another 10 years. HCL will apply its next generation transformational solutions to drive further agility into the Bank’s application operations.
- HCL is working on an IoT engagement with a leading European Manufacturer to implement its next-gen business strategy. HCL is developing a client-specific platform to harness the intelligence from its industrial equipment commissioned globally. HCL’s IoT solution will enable significant growth of the client’s service business.
Dynamic business environments, competition, and challenging economic conditions have resulted in a rapid escalation of operational costs which have a direct impact on a company’s P&L. The answer to this conundrum lies in the company’s enterprise functions such as Finance, Procurement, Marketing, Legal and HR, that form the central support to the organization.
HCL’s unique technology-driven proposition - “Enterprise Functions as a Service” or EFaaS™ - enables a reduction in the cost of business operations. While traditional IT and BPO focuses only on optimizing IT costs, EFaaS™ integrates business.
HCL’s ALT ASM™, which dwells on the concept of Proactive Obsolescence, is creating a paradigm shift in applications outsourcing.
While other IT vendors are motivated to keep growing their ASM engagements, we proactively try to eradicate this. By focusing on a cut down of wastes in an ASM engagement, we work towards achieving the ‘ZERO Incident’ status for many of our customers, allowing CIOs to strategically benefit from their ASM offshoring engagement.
HCL puts its employees first, empowering them to believe in everyday ideas that create immense value for customers, making HCL the world's largest Ideapreneurship™.
Our fixation on “value centricity” is dedicated to delivering more value for clients, putting their interests ahead of ours and delivering value that goes beyond the contract. Our belief in “trust, transparency and flexibility” drives us to step into our customers' business reality, guaranteeing outcomes with great enthusiasm. Our Ideapreneurs are transforming global businesses one relationship at a time.
Technology is constantly changing, often making even the best contracts appear outdated or ill-conceived. That’s why at HCL we focus on developing relationships beyond the contract — not just by optimizing costs or enhancing efficiency but by thinking well into the future on behalf of our customers. Our alternative propositions such as ALT ASM, Enterprise of the Future, Digital Systems Integration, Enterprise Functions as a Service, Innovation Monetization, and zCMO ensure that we deliver “relevant” business value in real-time, despite the changing times.
- HCL won the European Outsourcing Association’s ‘IT Outsourcing Project of the Year Award’ for the successful IT Transformation of a leading multinational pharmaceutical firm
- HCL was named as the Most Innovative, Flexible Services Provider in the Nordics by global professional services firm, KPMG
- HCL ranked #1 in the 2013 Nordics IT Outsourcing Study conducted by Whitelane Research
- HCL’s Nordic leaders have been recognized by Veckans Affärer and Computer Sweden for their commitment to providing innovative service
- HCL was declared as the “Customer Experience Leader” in the Outsourcing category by CGT Readers’ Choice Award, 2014
- HCL is recognized as a champion of women’s empowerment principles.
- A collaborative forum of more than 30 CIOs who help HCL align its solutions with local market requirements
- An exceptional platform for HCL clients and industry peers to exchange ideas and best practices
- Recognized through several awards — including the Forrester Groundswell Award in the B2B category — for the trust it fosters between HCL and its customers
- HCL’s culture of transparency enables constant innovation among employees who are empowered to lead clients to grow their business in new ways
- Inaugurated a new Global Delivery Center in Oslo, Norway; It functions as an onshore hub to provide transformational IT Infrastructure and Application services to HCL customers
- HCL supports Stockholm’s secondary schools through a yearlong program that teaches school principals about global business practices, social media, and business in India
- HCL supports the faculty and students of Stockholm School of Economics, the Royal Institute of Technology, Uppsala University, and Stockholm University
- HCL pledges to create around 5,000 jobs in the economies of Europe by 2015
- Employees trained to fit into clients’ work cultures and environments
- Extensive training in cross-cultural awareness through tools such as Globesmart
- Employees trained to build and sustain trusting and transparent business relationships based on mutual advantage
- Approaches are complemented by traditional HR support, idea exchange events, and blog-sharing and discussion forums