Location on map
Since 1999, HCL has been providing an integrated suite of services — including IT, remote infrastructure, engineering and R&D, and BPO — to companies throughout Europe. HCL thinks global but acts local, developing world-class innovations and working closely with clients through relationships that go beyond the contract. Through the years, HCL has won several important European contracts, placing it at the top of the list of European service providers.
Today, HCL Europe is spread across 12 countries, houses 21 delivery and innovation centers, employs mostly local professionals, and provides transformational value for our customers.
PERFORMANCE SO FAR
- HCL Europe’s revenues accounted for nearly 35% of the company’s overall revenue as on 30th June 2014
- HCL Europe has enjoyed a CAGR of 22% from 2010 to 2014
- HCL has been listed amongst the Top 20 ITO and BPO Service Providers in EMEA in ISG’s Report ‘The ISG EMEA Outsourcing Index Market Data and Insights Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013’
- Investments and enhancement of local presence ahead of times has enabled HCL win large transformational deals from Europe
- HCL has been recognized as Britain’s top employer for the eighth consecutive year, in 2014
- HCL has been recognized as the most innovative services provider in the Nordic region
- HCL has been rated as a ‘Leader’ in The Forrester Wave™: EMEA Application Outsourcing Services, Q1 2014 authored by William Martorelli, Forrester Research Inc.
OUR KEY DIFFERENTIATORS
With a thorough understanding of European business operations, HCL has very successfully rendered transformational solutions to its clients. Several technical and non-technical principles have contributed to the success of these engagements:
Digital Systems Integration (DSI™): HCL’s DSI services are an answer to a modern corporation’s dilemma in effectively transforming itself from a legacy driven traditional organization to a digitalized corporation. Our DSI services enable traditional organizations compete against “born digital” competitors through a strategy called reborn digital™, which analyzes and connects the organization’s legacy systems, assesses its readiness for the digital age, and addresses the challenges through solutions that create a complete digital enterprise.
ALT ASM™: HCL’s ALT ASM™, which dwells on the concept of Proactive Obsolescence, is creating a paradigm shift in applications outsourcing. While other IT Vendors are motivated to keep growing their ASM engagement, we proactively try to eradicate it. By focusing on this cut down of wastes in an ASM engagement, we work towards achieving the ‘ZERO Incident’ status for many of our customers, allowing CIOs to strategically benefit from their ASM offshoring engagement.
Employees First: Our unique management philosophy, based on trust and transparency, empowers frontline employees to create value for customers every day. This thinking — described in the best-selling book Employees First, Customers Second: Turning Conventional Management Upside Down (Harvard Business Press, 2010) by former CEO Vineet Nayar — has created a distinctive culture of employee-driven innovation. We call it ideapreneurship, and it is yielding excellent business outcomes for both HCL and our customers.
A Relationship Beyond The Contract: Technology is constantly changing, often making even the best contracts appear outdated or ill-conceived. That’s why at HCL we focus on developing relationships beyond the contract — not just by optimizing costs or enhancing efficiency but by thinking well into the future on behalf of our customers. Our alternative propositions such as ALT ASM, Enterprise of the Future, Digital Systems Integration, Enterprise Functions as a Service, Innovation Monetization, and zCMO ensure that we deliver “relevant” business value in real-time, despite the changing times.
- BNP Paribas Wealth Management, a leading global private bank, awarded Shiv Nadar, HCL’s founder and chairman, with its Grand Prix for Individual Philanthropy (October 2013) Read More
- HCL won CNBC-TV18's India business leader award for “Outstanding Company of the Year” Read More
- HCL received the “Best Governed Company Award” by Asian Centre for corporate governance & sustainability Read More
- HCL has been declared as the “Customer Experience Leader” in the Outsourcing category by CGT Readers’ Choice Award,2014 Read More
- HCL was recognized as a champion of women’s empowerment principles. Read More
- IDC recognized HCL as a top leader in mobile applications Read More
- HCL won the IT Europa “European IT Excellence Award 2013”, in the Mobility and Communication Solution of the Year category, for the PUMA (Providing Users Mobile Access) mobile data solution program implemented at the Police Service in Northern Ireland. Read More
- A leading Swiss pharmaceutical company selected HCL Technologies to manage its global infrastructure (May 2014) Read More
- DNB, Norway’s largest financial services institution entrusted HCL with running the bank’s IT operations (May 2014) Read More
- Student Loans Company (SLC) invested in a major IT transformation programme with HCL Great Britain Ltd. to advance customer service and payments efficiency (May 2014) Read More
- Anglo American, one of the world’s largest mining companies, selected HCL to transform its end-user computing and data center landscape worldwide for operational efficiency, business agility, and user experience (September 2013). Read More
- Vestas Wind Systems A/S, the world’s biggest wind-turbine manufacturer, engaged HCL in a multiyear contract to provide application development and management and IT consultancy services from India, the Philippines, and Denmark (June 2013). Read More
- CEVA Logistics, a global logistics company, chose HCL for its management services, covering infrastructure and applications to ensure reduction in IT costs (June 2013). Read More
- Saint Gobain, a worldwide leader in construction markets, expanded its IT infrastructure engagement with HCL to include transformational data center services in Europe (February 2013). Read More
- Cobham PLC, a leading British manufacturing company, entered into a multiyear, multimillion-dollar engineering services agreement with HCL to support multiple Cobham sites across the globe with a broad range of engineering and R&D services: hardware, software, embedded, mechanical, testing, and full turn-key projects (January 2013). Read More
- Nokia, a global leader in mobile communications, engaged HCL for its IT services, including data center, network management, end-user computing services, and cross-functional services management across Nokia’s global IT infrastructure operations (January 2013). Read More