What keeps you up at night?
Telecom operators and futuristic communications providers perhaps utilize the most complete array of IT tools and engineering solutions in one of the most dynamic marketplaces. Today, we see a greater degree of “internationalization” of innovation processes than ever before. Some of the hottest trends in convergence, mobility, digitalization, cloud computing, delivery platforms, and social media are placing unprecedented demands on companies to win in a new communications landscape. In this environment, what IT and engineering strategies are you dovetailing into your development processes to help you gain a competitive edge?
Why should you consider HCL?
- Vast experience. With over 20 years of experience serving all segments of the telecommunications ecosystem (service providers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and component vendors), we provide end-to-end solutions in engineering and R&D, custom and enterprise applications, infrastructure management, and business process outsourcing. We have the largest outsourced engineering center in the telecom space developed outside the U.S. and are the largest offshore third-party telecom BPO service provider in Asia.
- Legacy of innovation. Our engineers hold the highest number of innovation credits for patents filed from India (over 90 patents have been filed in next-generation networking technologies). We also have extensive experience in developing vendor/device agnostic solutions and have go-to-market partnerships with leading component vendors.
- Investment in new technology. We’ve invested millions of dollars in telecom and networking lab equipment (which includes equipment for interoperability testing, compliance, network testing and measurement, and more). These labs are leveraged across engagements in new-product development, end-of-life support, and product life cycle management. HCL has also made significant investments in wireless communication technologies across LTE, small cells and SDN.
- A one-stop shop. For telecom technology vendors, our end-to-end capabilities in hardware, software, manufacturing, and compliance testing uniquely position us as a core engineering and development partner. End-to-end integrated offerings include turnkey implementation, system integration, and concept-to-field implementation; development and support of operations and business systems; middleware and integration; voice applications; protocol, network management; verification validation, and conformance testing.
- Unique capabilities. Our domain consultants bring to the table unique capabilities in wireless, convergence, and value-added services and in-depth knowledge of new age technologies across cloud computing, XaaS, convergence and mobility in multimedia, messaging, gaming, and audio and video codecs. Telecom service providers leverage our multiservice capabilities, which span networks, applications, and business processes.
- Services at scale. HCL provides end-to-end telecom product engineering services across the network spectrum. HCL has rebadging experience (over 11,000 employees across the globe were rebadged and inducted into delivery centers across 25 countries). HCL has also successfully transitioned the sustenance of telecom products, which today generate over $40 billion in revenue for customers.
How can HCL help you?
We provide an array of end-to-end services in hardware, software, manufacturing, and compliance testing across all segments. Our service portfolio includes:
- Engineering cost optimization
- Ticket life cycle management
- Advanced technologies empowerment
- Unified communications
Engineering and R&D Services (Telecom)