What keeps you up at night?
In today's dynamic and uncertain global marketplace, manufacturing remains an important driver of innovation. As manufacturers internationalize their footprints, visibility and collaboration across supply chains are increasingly critical. And as the sector faces new technologies, products, and ways of working, manufacturers need new strategies to stay ahead of the competition.
Why should you consider HCL?
- Transformational solutions. Recognized as one of the largest information and computing technology manufacturing organizations in the country, we help clients run their business while they’re transforming it. Through our proprietary methodologies and tools, we offer solutions across the manufacturing value chain in segments like aerospace and defense, automotive, industrial manufacturing, technology, consumer electronics, medical devices, and process and chemicals.
- Satisfied clients. Five of the top ten semiconductor equipment manufacturers, seven of the top ten automakers and ISVs, and the top three aerospace OEMs and global industrial manufacturing companies are among the many Fortune 500 companies that partner with us on their product and business transformations.
- State-of-the-art facilities. In our four ISO 9001:2000-certified manufacturing facilities and domain-specific centers of excellence, we deploy the latest technologies to develop the world-class solutions that manufacturing companies need to stay agile and efficient.
- Comprehensive IT solutions. For over thirty years, HCL has been providing IT solutions across application managed services, application testing, CRM, aftermarket services, infrastructure management, business process outsourcing, and product life cycle solutions. Our “ALT ASM” solutions have helped clients reduce their IT costs by over 30% and have helped ensure a seamless and transparent model that links service level agreements to business-level KPIs.
- Enterprise application services. HCL’s acquisition of AXON combined the best of AXON’s strong business consulting and implementation capabilities and HCL’s robust global delivery-based application and infrastructure management capabilities. We deliver unique value on an end-to-end basis for SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft customers, ensuring that they receive the optimal business transformation solution at the right price.
- Richer mobility experience. HCL’s mobility solutions enable organizations to become highly productive and customer centric by making information available at the right time to the right person – all through a simple click. HCL’s Mobility CoE offerings include mobile application development, enterprise mobile offerings, system integration services, and managed services. Key current partnerships include Sybase and RIM. HCL is investing in this space with initiatives such as the Network Solution Lab, a dedicated mobility center in Singapore, and through alliances with several universities.
How can HCL help you?
We provide services across the entire manufacturing value chain, and also provide unique service frameworks. These include:
- Product engineering and manufacturing, design and development
- Supply chain management
- After-market services
- Logistics and distribution
- Sales and marketing
- Service frameworks - Integrated PLM (iPLM), Intelligent Supply Chain Management (iSCM), and ServSmart
|Market Segments||Service Portfolio|