Cloud Computing represents the biggest disruptive trend in computing this decade. HCL is well poised to become a transformation partner for large enterprises and SMB's who are envisaging their journey in the cloud computing space by virtue of unparallel competencies and capabilities with rich customer experience in Cloud engagements.
HCL has always been a disruptive force in technology adoption and has many 'firsts' to its credit for creating industry leading propositions. HCL was the first to talk Application and Infrastructure integration, the first to think and create utility models like Business Ready Infrastructure (BRI), and the first to partner with ISV's and technology companies to create cloud based services, delivery platforms and service operating models.
HCL is a formidable cloud service partner for global organizations with coherent thinking and strategy in place. Today, we work with 8 out of Top 10 ISV's in their Cloud Initiatives
This deep and inherent experience gives HCL a competitive advantage. HCL's approach is centered on building & providing competency based services such as Cloud Assessment, Implementation & Migration to Private, Public and Hybrid Clouds and Cloud Operations services. HCL is also actively progressing to identify niche functional applications areas in various industry verticals (and microverticals) that will be delivered through HCL Cloud.
Partner of Choice
HCL is a partner of choice for many global organizations for the following reasons:
- Cloud Computing Centre of Excellence:
- Distinct management focus
- A dedicated business unit focused on building competencies, thought leadership, intellectual property (IPs) and domain solutions on Cloud
- HCL’s own Cloud Reference Architecture
- Platinum member of Cloud Security Alliance (CSA)
- Working Group member in Cloud Computing Panel at WEF
- Ecosystem Collaboration
HCL has strategic partnerships & collaborations with leading players in the cloud ecosystem. Some of these include:
- Technology/OEM's Partnerships with Cisco, EMC, Vmware, Sun, Microsoft
- IaaS: Amazon Web Services
- PaaS: Salesforce.com, Microsoft Azure, Tibco
- Cloud Management: BMC, CA
HCL’s point of view on verticals with high adoption for cloud based services.
Starting with a series of Point of view documents to establish the potential of cloud transition to not only simplify and accelerate business processes but also to generate growth with faster product and services innovation, greater flexibility to react to increased demands and improved business intelligence and reduced costs.