What keeps you up at night?
The consumer electronics industry rests on the pillars of continuous innovation and accelerated technology adoption. With shrinking product cycles, decreasing margins, and constantly increasing customer expectations, the only way to outdo competition and remain profitable is to stay ahead of the curve in providing next-generation customer experiences.
Why should you consider HCL?
- Deep market knowledge. With more than a decade of experience in innovating consumer electronics devices, platforms, and solutions, HCL understands this market and the trends that drive consumer behavior. HCL partners with customers to develop easily integrated multifunctional solutions that enhance the digital experience. Our ability to leverage technology across verticals such as telecom, ISV, and storage — combined with deep domain expertise in areas like cloud and SaaS, mechanical and IDE, VLSI, and systems engineering — helps our customers meet their innovation and business goals.
- Concept-to-manufacture expertise. HCL has traced the entire cycle from concept to manufacture, at an accelerated pace, for some of the world’s leading consumer electronics companies in product categories such as cameras, tablets, and VoIP headsets.
- Accelerating product launch. Leveraging a decade of experience in this industry, HCL has developed plug-and-play solution accelerators that can reduce launch cycles substantially.
- A finger on the pulse. With extensive experience in evolving segments such as digital home, white goods, and consumer imaging, HCL has been ranked a leader in consumer electronics by Zinnov for the maturity and relevance of its services in this industry.
- Comprehensive IT solutions. For over thirty years, HCL has been providing IT solutions across application managed services, application testing, CRM, aftermarket services, infrastructure management, business process outsourcing, and product life cycle solutions. Our “ALT ASM” solutions have helped clients reduce their IT costs by over 30% and have helped ensure a seamless and transparent model that links service level agreements to business-level KPIs.
- Enterprise Application Services. HCL’s acquisition of AXON combined the best of AXON’s strong business consulting and implementation capabilities and HCL’s robust global delivery-based application and infrastructure management capabilities. We deliver unique value on an end-to-end basis for SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft customers, ensuring that they receive the optimal business transformation solution at the right price.
- Richer mobility experience. HCL’s mobility solutions enable organizations to become highly productive and customer centric by making information available at the right time to the right person – all through a simple click. HCL’s Mobility CoE offerings include mobile application development, enterprise mobile offerings, system integration services, and managed services. Key current partnerships include Sybase and RIM. HCL is investing in this space with initiatives such as the Network Solution Lab, a dedicated mobility center in Singapore, and through alliances with several universities.
How can HCL help you?
- Hardware: Board and system design, FPGA/ASIC design, verification and validation, and value-added services
- Mechanical: Conceptualization, design and development, implementation manufacturing, active product support, and end-of-life products
- Software Engineering: Product development, software framework and SDK development, middleware/open source components, sustenance engineering – end of life cycle, and active product support
- Product Testing: Test automation framework development, conformance test suite development, automated test bench development, IOT testing, field testing, functional testing, regression testing, protocol conformance testing, and wi-fi.
|Service Portfolio||Solutions & Frameworks|