“The HCL AXON team wholeheartedly embraced the challenge and exceeded our expectations. They got 11 countries transacting business and 10 remote locations communicating — all within our 90-day time frame. They are more like a partner than a vendor.”
- Chief Financial Officer, leading oil and gas service company
Energy & Utilities
What keeps you up at night?
Evolving smart grids that can cater to high customer expectations and changes in demand? Justifying large CAP X projects? Visibility into asset infrastructure for better business outcomes? Companies in the regulated and unregulated utility landscape are facing these challenges and more. They are being asked to improve financial performance and customer service metrics — all while working with an aging infrastructure and under severe capital constraints.
Why should you consider HCL?
- A broad footprint. HCL’s integrated service-delivery model is truly one of the most comprehensive offerings in the industry, covering enterprise applications (around SAP and Oracle), customer service and billing, enterprise asset management, human capital management, finance and ERP, and business analytics. HCL also has industry innovations for prepay services, predictive analytics, and back-office optimizations, and combines services such as infrastructure, application management, and business process outsourcing. We are the only services company that can implement, support, operate, and innovate your end-to-end footprint.
- Valuable partnerships. HCL has partnered with some of the best names in the industry. We are one of the largest SAP Global Partners and a major partner for Oracle globally. With strong partnerships in ERP, customer service and billing, enterprise analytics, smart grid technology, and data center solutions, HCL has the resources and knowledge to implement and support the widest of technology landscapes.
- Transformational solutions. HCL provides its own accelerators and solutions to ensure that customers are getting more out of their new or existing applications. Specific innovations include prepay services, high-volume contact center, back-office excellence, business planning and consolidation, maintenance repair and overhaul (iMRO), and others.
- Flexibility. HCL utilizes all its service lines to provide commercial and technical cloud-sourcing models and end-to-end platforms that integrate infrastructure and enterprise applications in a highly flexible and creative operating model to ensure a successful partnership.
- Comprehensive industry experience. Over 60 electric, gas, and water utilities around the globe, three of the largest energy companies in North America, two of the largest multiservice municipalities, and well over 20 million retail energy customers are supported through HCL.
How can HCL help you?
Our integrated services include:
- Custom applications: Custom enterprise IT, customer service and custom portals, geographical information systems, legacy and mainframe modernization, and smart grid integration and testing
- Enterprise applications (SAP, Oracle, eMeter, Click, Syclo, Microsoft): Business case and benefits definition, transformation strategy and design, solution operation and optimization, and business benefits achievement
- Infrastructure: – Data center design, development, setup, and rollout; migration and rollout planning, service delivery and process design, and day-to-day operations
- BPO: Customer service management, customer acquisition, billing and collection, service order management, and customer financial management
- R&D: SCADA, board design and PCB layout, product re-engineering, verification and validation, and compliance engineering
|Market Segments||Solutions & Frameworks|