Travel, Transportation, Logistics and Hospitality
Book of Impact
HCL’s unique approach is driven by a deep understanding of the Industry business processes – and is focused on solving real business problems which helps it create value and deliver transformation to its clients.
This booklet is a collection of our success stories driven by this unique approach!
What keeps you up at night?
Most companies do a great job of promoting efficiency within their own walls, streamlining internal processes wherever possible, but have less success coordinating cross-company business interactions. When data passes through traditional borders, various inconsistencies, errors, and redundancies arise, leading to wasted work. The cost of such inefficiencies is very real and large.
A transparent enterprise is one that eliminates traditional corporate boundaries by streamlining cross-company processes, providing a platform for reducing costs, enhancing quality, and speeding up operations. Cross-company transparency can help your organization adopt a transformational approach to business, by working closely with partners to design and manage seamless processes and information flow.
Why should you consider HCL?
- Extensive industry experience: HCL has extensive experience across industry segments including Travel and Hospitality (Airlines, Online Travel Agencies and Hotels); Transportation (and Rail transit and Railroads); and Logistics (3PLs, Freight Forwarding, Contract Logistics, Fleet Management and Trucking).
- Industry Leadership: Eight of the top 15 logistics service providers, seven of the top 12 airlines, nine of the top 15 railroads, two of the top 5 hotels, and 5 national mail companies trust HCL for their IT and business transformation.
- Continued investments: We have over 25 industry-led solutions and frameworks, dedicated customer academies, and centers of excellence delivering domain capability and customer value
- Process-driven approach. We utilize domain-led business process repositories, and provide tools and framework-led IT and business transformation through dedicated centers of excellence for logistics and airlines companies
- Valuable partnerships: With key industry players including JDA, Red Prairie, Infor, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, TIBCO, CA, and EMC amongst others. Proven ability to partner with clients and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) to develop industry solutions and platforms.