NEXT GENRATION WORKPLACE SERVICES
IT that powers the 21st Century Workplace Experience
Technology trends such as Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), enterprise mobile enablement, and cloud computing are redefining the future of work. To attract and retain the Gen Y workforce, today’s workplace must be smart, agile, and collaborative.
HCL’s Workplace Services
HCL’s vision of the 21st Century Enterprise envisions a modern workplace for your organization and includes infrastructure services that are user-profile sensitive. HCL provides consulting, professional and operational services for transformation in BYOD, mobility, desktop delivery, collaboration, enterprise networks, end user experience management, and user support environments. HCL’s vision for the future of workplace services is already powering high-performance workplaces in more than 130 businesses across the globe, meeting the current and future demands of end users.
What You Can Expect
HCL’s offerings can transform your workplace into a customized, collaborative, connected, innovative, and intelligent space using cloud services.
|Value to Business||Value to End Users||Value to IT|
HCL’s SOLUTION FOR 21st Century Workplace
WORKPLACE USER PROFILING
HCL’s User Profile Assessment Tool, HCL PROFILE KALEIDOSCOPETM will help you design on needs of the users.
Use HCL Mobility Enablement Suite to first identify and then equip your mobile workforce with solutions that assist in Mobility while taking care of the enterprise security.
WORKPLACE MONITORING AND ANALYTICS
HCL WORKBLAZETM for real time monitoring & micro focused workplace analytics around incident, problem, change, compliance and governance.
Use HCL OPTIBOTTM to Shift Left, i.e. from reactive to proactive, saving time and removing challenges associated with trouble shooting and repairing system failures.
HCL MyWorkplace TM is an App, Data and Device unification portal that enables users to access their workspace independent of the device and independent of the delivery method of the app or the service. HCL MyWorkplace is a profile specific workplace unifier that is device agnostic, OS agnostic and delivery model agnostic. It solves commonly felt modern workplace challenges such as:
- No Unified workplace across
- Multiple application and service delivery modes (local, Virtual, cloud, web)
- Multiple work platforms (PCs, Smartphones, tablets, Hybrids)
- Multiple work-locations (Campus, Remote, Home, Coffee Shops
HCL IntellizoneTM is an approachable, interactive & innovative Walk-up zone where our iExperts provide crisp & clear resolution to end user issues. It is a new event space for our customers, where we incorporate a user centric theme and set zones with a lounge area with seating. Employees can walk-in with their issues and walkout with instant gratification of their IT problems. IntelliZone can be a quick stop for catching up on email, can act as a central meet-up zone and more.
* HCL is positioned as a Challenger in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for End-User Outsourcing Services, Europe, by Gianluca Tramacere, Claudio Da Rold, Federica Troni, Eric Goodness (3 August 2015). In this report, Gartner evaluates 18 providers in the European end-user outsourcing service market according to their execution and strategic vision for the future of EUO services.
* HCL is positioned as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for End User Outsourcing Services, North America, by David Edward Ackerman, Daniel Barros, Helen Huntley (19 August 2015). In this report, Gartner evaluates 19 providers in the North American end-user outsourcing service market according to their execution and strategic vision for the future of EUO services
*Disclaimer: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose