The banks are required to adapt themselves to the changing customer preferences and this applies not only to their products and services, but also to multi-channel delivery of such products and services. Strategy towards introduction of new delivery channels will highly depend upon the cost (both capital and operational), ability of the banks to integrate its multi-channels and the adoption of such channels by its customers. With newer technologies and the customers’ need for sophistication and ease of use in delivery of products and services, banks across the world are necessitated to continuously evaluate their investment strategies on channels and the underlying technologies to remain competitive in the market and improve customers’ experience levels, while at the same time minimizing its’ overall cost on investments and operations.
HCL’s Service Offerings
HCL’s expertise spreads across various banking channels and distribution. HCL’s Multi-Channel Practice leverages its deep domain expertise and technology and enables a bank to:
- Project a unified view of products, services and reports to customers across multiple channels like branch, Internet, Mobile etc.
- Construct a single view of a customer for a bank across multiple channels
- Automate and Streamline processes, consolidate systems and platforms
- Standardize processes and services cross channels
- Improve customer satisfaction, retention and cross-selling
- Product Re-positioning and Re-branding
- Build a more flexible architecture
- Enhance Client self-services
HCL’s Value Proposition
HCL has a dedicated Micro-Channel Practice which consists of SMEs from banking industry, techno domain experts, architects and Business Analysts.
- Experience in developing a POC based on Chordiant
- Proven skills in software engineering of ATM terminals, ATM networks and ATM host systems covering technologies for multi-platform device drivers, system software, communication protocol stacks and embedded systems
- Indigenously developed frameworks such as Banxis Nebula, Banxis Iris and Banxis TouchPoint for faster and efficient solution delivery
- Experience in Internet banking solution
- Experience in Customer Data Integration and Single Sign on
- Dedicated SOA and Middleware Practice
Banxis Nebula – Our XFS Framework (Open Standard): Banxis Nebula provides an XFS test bed for a financial device subsystem to interoperate with multi vendor systems. For banks, this gives a tremendous freedom in the choice of peripherals.
- Banxis Iris – Our ATM Performance Monitor: Banxis Iris isolates hardware and application faults proactively at the terminal and network levels. It traps faults and generates alerts. It does a continuous health-check, gathers performance metrics and presents clear, up-to-the minute reports.
- Banxis TouchPoint – KIOSK Solution: The uncomplicated Touch Screen interface ensures that customers don’t have to be tech savvy to be finance-savvy. Short of cash transactions, Kiosks can do everything ATMs can and some that ATMs can’t. It supports centralized content management, multi-lingual content creation, interfaces to CRM systems and two-factor authentications for more security for content management.
HCL leverages its partnership with Chordiant, “The Customer Experience” company for providing various channel related solutions. The partnership encompasses the following strategic services:
- Go To Market
- Solution Building
- System Integration Services
- Professional Services
- Product Eng including IPs on white spaces identified in partner solutions
- Testing of Mobile Applications for a Large Financial Institution in US
- Upgrading Internet Banking site for a leading bank in Asia and Europe
- Independent Testing of mobile Banking applications for a Large Financial Institution in the US to improvise bank transactions
- Upgrading Internet Banking site for a leading bank in Asia and Europe resulting in Private Labeling support and enhanced common business services