Media & Entertainment
Media and Entertainment companies are experiencing multiple disruptive forces of digitalization, multi-platform content consumption, social media integration and the generation, management and analysis of an immense amount of data and content. This trend is providing companies with the opportunity to adopt newer and more integrated technologies and solutions.
Companies are in the lookout for media IT services providers to provide IT services along with consulting services for digitization and data analysis.
But how can they achieve this within their shrinking IT budgets? In an evolving environment such as this, the one element that continues to remain unchanged is the importance of the relationship of the company with its customer.
As a leading media technology consulting firm, HCL understands the importance of this relationship, and all our service offerings and solutions are designed to help you strengthen your relationship with your consumer.
Why should you consider HCL?
- Digital System Integration (DSI™): Through its systems integration approach to digitalization, HCL enables technology-led business process transformation for its clients. We help clients be “reborn digitally” by transforming their application landscapes to a future ready infrastructure with a single view of data across the enterprise. Know more about Digital System Integration (DSI™) here.
- HCL’s ALT ASM™ Framework for the M&E sector. Maintaining your existing IT systems even while investing in new solutions can be quite challenging, requiring well planned processes. Our ALT ASM™ framework – our alternative view on ASM - has been instrumental in substantially reducing customers’ cost of operations and increasing their productivity. The framework adopts what we call - a “proactive obsolescence” approach - which provides incremental value beyond the traditional ASM contract and unlocks a large amount of working capital from our clients’ ASM spend. This unlocked capital can then be re-invested in newer technologies that enable better customer experience. HCL’s ALT ASM is helping organizations achieve their target of maximizing revenues and minimizing spends.
- A one-stop partner. The route to success in this environment lies in becoming a Collaborative Digital Enterprise that embraces every aspect of the consumer relationship, optimizes the supply and value chain of contemporary media processes, and adapts to a cloud-based model across IT services — from application to infrastructure. We have the experience and expertise to take you there – to be your one-stop Media IT consulting partner for both traditional and digital needs.
- Valuable alliances. Over the past decade, we have earned the faith of the top players in this industry — Four of the top five publishing companies, the top two gaming solution providers, three of the top four music companies worldwide, and two of the top three casinos — and we are now ranked a leader among India-based providers of media IT services.
- Focused solutions. Through a micro-vertical strategy and deep domain competencies, we provide focused solutions for key segments under the M&E umbrella such as publishing (newspapers and magazines, education, and business information services); new media (broadcasting, cable, and music); gaming, hospitality, and sports and leisure. As content moves to a digital platform, we provide digital value chain through a gamut of solutions.
- Rich legacy. We’ve invested in over 10 IPs and frameworks in this industry that can help optimize the value chain. Our Digital Media & Publishing Lab provides futuristic solutions in content-life-cycle management, access and entitlement, digital rights management, digital asset management, vertical search, collaborative environments, and cross-media advertisement management. We follow a consultative approach in designing and implementing these solutions, which leads to monetization, better consumer retention, and reduced time to market.