Artist 360⁰ for Brand Management
More artists are expanding their relationships with labels and concert promoters beyond traditional channels such as albums, publishing and concert tickets. This is to cultivate and participate in non-traditional streams such as fan clubs, websites, touring, brand management and other forms of sponsorships. Record companies are seeking 360-degree deals so that they receive rights to non-recording activities such as entertainment rights, band management, publishing, live touring, merchandising, record releases and rights to publicity.
HCL’s Artist 360° provides a platform that addresses this problem and enables fans, artists, artist’s managers and record label administrators to get a complete view of all the activities (music albums, events, merchandise, movies, TV shows, etc) performed by the artist and promote their brand.
We enhance artist management on any web platform by helping them:
- Contribute up to 20-30% of new revenue: Benefit from the latest strategies offered for revenue generation.
- Generate brand value and fan connect for the celebrity artist: Ensure that you are capable of connecting with your fans and expanding network by engaging with new brand management strategies. Whether a celebrity or new artist, it’s possible to generally connect with friends and fans online.
- Develop markets for new bands/ music/ artists: Expand your reach by engaging in the latest strategies to enter new markets for talented professionals. We can expand the reach of your talent by developing new platforms for them.
- Generate additional revenue by promoting merchandise/ partners: It’s always possible to engage in the latest avenues for talented musicians by generating revenue through related merchandise and partners for music.
- Provide a comprehensive view of their earnings by product types: Ensure that you have a comprehensive view of the earnings based on the product exposure. This will give you an enhanced overview of the strengths and other factors that require to meet standards to maximising revenues.