More artists are expanding their relationships with labels and concert promoters beyond traditional channels such as albums, publishing and concert tickets. This is to cultivate and participate in non-traditional streams such as fan clubs, websites, touring, brand management and other forms of sponsorships. Record companies are seeking 360-degree deals so that they receive rights to non-recording activities such as entertainment rights, band management, publishing, live touring, merchandising, record releases and rights to publicity.
HCL’s Artist 360° provides a platform that addresses this problem and enables fans, artists, artist’s managers and record label administrators to get a complete view of all the activities (music albums, events, merchandise, movies, TV shows, etc) performed by the artist and promote their brand.
Web platform to help:
- Contribute up to 20-30% of new revenue
- Generate brand value and fan connect for the celebrity artist
- Develop markets for new bands/ music/ artists
- Generate additional revenue by promoting merchandise/ partners
- Provide a comprehensive view of their earnings by product types