Today’s digitized world has changed production and consumption paradigms irrevocably. As the consumer moves online, his sphere of activities - social, transactional, recreational, knowledge-oriented - are increasingly being conducted in the virtual space. Publishers and media companies need to break stereotypes and think beyond their traditional product portfolios and reach out to consumers by offering more personalized and customized solutions rather than point products.
HCL’s customer-centric solution for Media and Publishing companies is a componentized end-to-end solution that extends across consumer data capture, creation of user profiles and actionable behavioral analytics to target customers with relevant content, advertisements and products.
- Improved advertisement click-through rates (close to 35%). Better ROI potential through effective reach to receptive users.
- Targeted advertisements lead to higher advertisement rates and thus higher digital revenue
- Increase in website traffic, leading to higher brand awareness and brand stickiness
- Increase in eCommerce product sales through personalized cross-selling and up-selling by identifying customer needs at the point-of-sale
- Drives superior brand recall by reaching users whose behavior suggests that they would be more receptive to the message