The Situation Today
Today’s digitized world has irrevocably changed production and consumption paradigms. As the consumer moves online, his social, transactional, recreational, and knowledge-oriented activities are increasingly being conducted in the virtual space. Publishers and media companies need to break stereotypes and think beyond their traditional product portfolios, and reach out to consumers by offering more personalized/customized solutions rather than just plain products.
How HCL Can Help
HCL has a dedicated solution for customer centricity.This is a customer-centric, componentized, end-to-end solution that extends across areas like consumer data capture, creation of user profiles and actionable behavioral analytics, to target customers with relevant content, advertisements and products.
Customer centricity is the hallmark of high performing businesses. By translating our customer centricity theory in to practice, these businesses can enjoy several benefits:
- Improved advertisement click-through rates (up to 35%) -better ROI potential through effective reach to receptive users.
- Targeted advertisements leading to higher advertisement rates and thus higher digital revenue
- Increase in website traffic, leading to higher brand awareness and brand stickiness
- Increase in eCommerce product sales through personalized cross-selling and up-selling by identifying customer needs at the point-of-sale
- Superior brand recall, by reaching users whose behavior suggests that they would be more receptive to the message