The 5th European Health Sciences Innovation Forum 2011 Connect, Collaborate, Cure For Biotechnology, Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical Companies
About The Show
For the fifth consecutive year, Oracle organizes its yearly European Health Sciences Forum, a two day conference to connect with Life Sciences and Healthcare customers and partners from the European community, into one single place.
Explore the completeness now
HCL is a COMPLETE Oracle Life Sciences Solution Provider.
- With references across all sub-verticals such as Pharma, biotech, CROs and medical devices firms.
- Providing solutions across all functional areas - Back office, Front Office, Supply Chain, R&D, Clinical Data Management and Safety.
- With experience in handling Oracle Clinical, Siebel CTMS, Remote Data Capture, Advance Event Reporting System, Argus and other Oracle ERP, SCM and CRM applications.
- With proven capabilities in Consulting, Implementation, Rollouts, Upgrade, AMS, Managed Services, Hosting and BPO .
- Serving large Multinational and mid-market companies across all key geographies.
Explore the COMPLETENESS now. For further inquiries, please email us
HCL is the Platinum sponsor of this event and will be presenting various solutions during the event.
Apart from our presence at the Oracle Pavillion, our Subject Matter Expert Ms. Debbie Cenci. will also be presenting a case study on ‘ Genzyme Diagnostics Leverages Oracle and HCL Technologies to Eliminate Demand Latency’