Logistics & Distribution
The world of manufacturing is changing. Customers and suppliers are more demanding. Pressure from competitors is more intense. And manufacturers are expected to do things better and faster—with fewer resources. Markets are today expanding beyond predictable and known boundaries, and without a sound logistics system in place as well as managed well, the best of companies with the best of products may flounder.
- Need to automate the processes to manage logistics inventory and visibility.
- Reduction in inventory cycle time.
- Increase inventory certainty within the supply chain, leading to reduction in days of inventory on hand.
- Reduce administrative overhead to free time for tasks that deliver business value
How HCL can help?
HCL’s experience in providing services to companies in terms of logistics and distribution expands across the following:
- Fleet Management
- Freight Management
- Roads and Highways
- RFID for Track & Trace
- Maintenance Repair and Overhaul
- Operational Visibility
- Green Compliance
- Event Correlation
- Crew Management
- Space savings as well as lower building costs,
- Improved productivity with more efficient material flow and optimum number of people involved
- Reductions in inventory and increased reliability
- Reduced running costs, with better ROI