Engineering and R&D Services
What keeps you up at night?
Business success today is an outcome of differentiated and flawless customer experience. Customers of technology businesses are no longer satisfied by unique product features. How do you respond to this shift in customers’ expectations and engineer phenomenal experiences for them? Do you have the capability to engineer not just the product but also the platform that delivers the “Wow!” of a successful experience?
Why should you consider HCL?
- A winning track record. HCL’s Engineering and R&D Services (ERS) unit, the number one engineering services provider in India, has helped more than 300 organizations launch winning engineering experiences. Over the past three decades, HCL ERS has aided the successful launch of more than 1,000+ products.
- Successful partnerships. A deep engineering heritage, out-of-the-box thinking, and a solid foundation of talent, processes, systems, frameworks, and tools are just a few of the reasons why some of the largest global ESO (engineering services outsourcing) partnerships are with HCL ERS. We have helped customers in aerospace, medical and consumer devices, software, Internet, and many other industries achieve their business strategy through product engineering, platform solutions, and the creation of unique engineering experiences.
How can HCL help you?
HCL engineers experiences to drive business impact through accelerated product development, delivered at an incredible value, and enabled by the latest technologies.
- Acceleration: Rapid release management, emerging market support, new technology adoption, accelerated go-to-market, supplier-sourced innovation, distributed product engineering, agile platforms, ecosystem engineering, user-experience engineering, and performance engineering.
- Value: Integrated sustenance and support, end-of-life-cycle support, frugal engineering, value engineering, tear-down analysis, BOM optimization, GTM for emerging markets, test automation and regression, product quality and compliance, and on-demand testing.
- Technologies: Technology readiness assessment, rapid mobility engineering, mobile-device commercialization, mobile-app certification, smart-product enablement, smart-services development, product engineering, product launch and post launch services, and network-connected end-user and enterprise-centric solutions.
The engineering delivery excellence and engineering experiences for greater business impact sections provide more details about our offerings. To set up a conversation, click here
Business Impact through Product Engineering