Information Security Services
Organizations are now adopting advanced technology at an exponential pace and this has enabled them to leverage personal information. Most of these technologies extensively use data to deliver multiple services. Although this phenomenon is mostly beneficial, it also makes it very difficult to protect sensitive data.
Challenges we address
Technology trends such as Cloud Computing, Digitization, Internet of Thing, Collaboration, Externalization are redefining the way in which an enterprise needs to look at security GRC. In the current scenario, perimeters are non-existent and traditional approaches adopted for data security services are no longer sufficient. With cyber-attacks growing exponentially, enterprises are rushing to find the best way to reduce risks and limit the impact of breaches. The number of attacks are regularly increasing as users now have a lot of many options to choose from and this influences what IT systems they use and how they use it to drive their business. IT security practitioners find it very challenging to secure what they do not own, manage, or control. The major challenges being faced by enterprises today are defending and protecting assets, detecting and stopping threats, identifying, managing accessing, and ensuring compliance.
HCL Security Services
HCL with its 15+ years of experience in Cyber Security space provides Enterprises with a platform that help them in mitigating risks and challenges. It also enables them to securely meet business needs with agility. HCL Cyber Security GRC services portfolio integrates business context intelligence, threat data, and cyber security insights. This is achieved with the support of a team of specialized researchers, consultants and certified security experts that help enterprises to anticipate cyber-attacks, respond to threats, recover faster from a security incident and improve their overall security posture.
HCL offers a full spectrum of services and solutions for an enterprise wide security value chain which includes Governance Risk Compliance, Security Assurance Assessment Services, Managed Security Service, Identity Access Management service, and Transformation System Integration service, which cut across diversified security products, technology and service requirements across all industries.
What can you expect
- HCL’s matured Cyber Security GRC practice which covers the depth and breadth of security threats that are seriously impacting enterprises’ intellectual capital, reputation and the ability to run critical business functions.
- HCL has developed a unique and proprietary framework, which bridges the gaps between IT and Business and covers industry Geography specific security needs.
- Backed by right set of skills and people who have diversified awareness of products and faster adoption of product skills to handle multi-technology heterogeneous security frameworks.
HCL Security Product Portfolio
- Use Security intelligence and analytics to discover threats
- Build an security intelligence vault around the assets
- Prepare to response for
- Define a Risk Aware IT Security Strategy
- Deploy a systematic approach to defend protect
- Harness the knowledge based on experience gained
- Define organization-wide GRC needs requirements
- Bridge gap between the IT and Business parts of Organizations
- Achieve greater Level of Compliance with enhanced efficiency
HCL Identity Cloud
- Develop an Enterprise wide Identity Access management system
- Build to span across the on premise and cloud based platforms
- Prevent Insider Threats and deliver actionable identity intelligence