Workplace Analytics Software - WorkBlaze
Enable real-time monitoring to quantify user experience. Make the most of our digital experience monitoring solution powered by predictive workplace analytics and AIOps.
Today, enterprises across the globe are experiencing a paradigm shift in employee expectations from a modern workplace. The "millennial" workforce values flexibility, diversity, and privacy. To improve the workplace productivity, organizations need to grapple with a whole new set of challenges that come along.
One of the challenges is that of dealing with the large amount of End User Computing (EUC) data generated by endpoint devices in enterprises. With the help of workplace analytics tools, this data can be leveraged by organizations to improve worker productivity and reduce inadvertent setbacks.
HCL WorkBlaze proactively monitors large volumes of EUC data through its workplace data analytics engine, on a real-time basis to provide actionable data insights with transformative potential. It also computes a unique User Experience Index (UEI) that allows enterprises to spot trends and correlate patterns that enable IT to deliver an enhanced user experience. This, in turn, helps in preventing a wide range of issues before they occur while also increasing remediation rates and improving worker productivity.
How it works
Enhanced user experience
- Vertical-based user experience index
- Quantify, manage and act on the key drivers of user experience
- Understand both technical metrics and user sentiments
- Reduce time spent on IT-related issues
- Identify and resolve issues before they become incidents
- Defer recurring and widespread issues
Proactive & predictive user support
- Proactively identify IT issues and fix them with little to no disruption
- Perform real-time and historical analysis of IT performance and usage data
- Optimize device and application performance
- Get visibility of the entire environment for RCA and performance benchmarking
- Continuously segment users into personas based on usage patterns
Enhance operability with AIOps
- Detect non-compliant and unusual activities
- Troubleshoot app and device problems
- Measure impact on end-users caused by changes in IT Infrastructure
- Identify over-provisioning
- Reduce IT incident volume with proactive resolution
- Ensure seamless transformation and optimize IT operations
Everest Group PEAK Matrix™
Leader and Star Performer in the Assessment for Digital Workplace Services, 2019
Leader in 2020 Magic Quadrant™ for Managed Workplace Services, North America and Europe
Leader in 2020 Workplace Services Vendor Assessment, APAC