NETWORK VIRTUALIZATION, OPTIMIZATION & MIGRATION
When it comes to Network Virtualization services, HCL has taken the edge by offering excellent propositions for global enterprises, datacenter hosting companies, service providers, and IT & ITES organizations.
Virtualization of LAN and WAN results in high ROI and low ownership costs which lead to secured, scalable and highly available networks.
Since a physical network is shared by multiple business units in a secured environment, a centralized monitoring and management approach leads to ease of operation & administration of network.
- Access control to recognize and classify legitimate users & devices and authorize them to enter assigned portions of the network
- Path isolation to network map validated users or devices to the correct set of available resources. The VLANs, Private VLANS, GRE, VRF Lite and MPLS VPN are some of our techniques used for LAN Virtualization
- Services edge to provide access to services for a legitimate set of users and devices by using centralized policy enforcement.
- Global Load Balancers – Provides the edge to manage the traffic intelligently and has a seamless fallback provisions
- WAN Accelerators – To optimize WAN link utilization and enhance the application response time
- VRF Aware Protocols – Helps in managing WAN and overcomes the re-usage limitation of IP address spaces. It also provides the extra security and helps in implementing VRF based solutions like VPN
- GRE, DMVPN and MPLS services – MPLS, MGRE and GRE based solution helps in segmenting the traffic and allow multiple sharing of a single bandwidth by different business units.