Across industries, organizations readily adopt cloud solutions to improve productivity, increase efficiency, gain agility and reduce IT overhead. However, migrating mission-critical workloads to the cloud or modernizing applications using cloud services can be complicated. All regulated industries, like financial institutions, need business agility in a secure, flexible and scalable manner that comes embedded with monitoring tools and management services for a seamless consumption model. HCLTech's Shared Data Center-as-a-Service (DCaaS) offering does that for enterprises of all sizes.
Our Shared DCaaS solution enables enterprises to seamlessly migrate, extend and deploy their on-premises VMware workloads on demand using IBM's dedicated bare-metal infrastructure. It speeds up application delivery.
Our Shared DCaaS is a comprehensive package of hybrid cloud solutions. It attaches our Managed Tools-as-a-Service (MTaaS) offering and Shared Services Center (SSC) framework to VMware functionalities on IBM Cloud. The solution enables enterprises to support cloud workloads through a catalog-based pricing and consumption model to improve go-to-market (GTM).Download the brochure
Why Choose HCLTech's Shared DCaaS Solution?
Our innovative DCaaS portfolio on the IBM Cloud has shaped a unique approach to improving go-to-market.
- Supports faster revenue realization by up to 25%
- Saves costs by offering unmatched operational flexibility and scalability through a subscription model
- Delivers a 50% reduction in the number of servers required
- Provides the most extensive VMware catalog with 100+ configurations
- Improves time to market, as it can set up 1,000 virtual machines (VMs) in less than 120 seconds