With an eye on harnessing the rapidly changing business ecosystem across the globe, we have expanded operations in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) exponentially over the last decade. The company has a 12,000+* strong workforce spread across 82* delivery centers and four innovation labs in Europe alone. We steadfastly continue to invest in and promote localization and people-centric strategy. Following the acquisition of Volvo’s external IT business in February 2016, we are now one of the largest global technology players in the Nordic region. Our efforts in Europe can be gauged by the company being awarded the Top Employer for the 13th consecutive year by the Top Employers Institute in the UK.
Advantages of working with HCL
- Innovation Labs Promise Sustainable Growth: We have a significant number of best-in-class innovation labs spread across Europe. There’s a cutting-edge FinTech Innovation lab in London, a cXstudio lab in the Netherlands, and a mobility lab in Prague.
- A Socially Responsible Business in Europe: We are a proud patron of The Prince’s Trust that is committed toward promoting youth employability in the UK through various skill development and training programs.
- Strong capabilities in Life Sciences and Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) landscape: HCL has built its presence in Sofia through the acquisition of a leader in multi-channel customer engagement services for the life sciences and CPG industry strengthening our capabilities in patient-centric and multi-channel clinical, pharmacovigilance and pharma sales support services.
- Comprehensive SAP Services: In 2008, we acquired AXON PLC to bring new capabilities to the market with a truly global delivery model that provides the complete lifecycle suite of SAP services.
- Consolidation of UK Operations: We acquired 100% of the shares of Point to Point Limited and Point to Point Products Limited through a subsidiary in 2016. It was the UK’s leading end-user specialist for the design, implementation, and delivery of cloud solutions.
- Further Expansions in Europe: We signed a global transformational deal with the Volvo Group in February 2016, subsequently adding 40 new customers from the Nordics and France to the European portfolio. The acquisition came into effect on April 1, 2016.
Digital Global Shared Services: Committed to the region, HCL is fast expanding its footprint across digital operations providing vast range of enterprise services. We are leveraging our innovative products and platforms, deep industry knowledge, industrialized breadth of capabilities and a skilled and multi-lingual workforce to provide digital shared services at scale.
*Data as on September 30, 2019
Key Client Engagements
HCL leveraged its next-gen technology solutions to deliver technology transformation roadmap to optimize Volvo Group’s infrastructure and application operations; preparing it for rapid advancements in business enabling technology such as cloud, automation, business intelligence, and Big Data
HCL and Aegon jointly launched a Digital Innovation Lab in The Hague, Netherlands focused on delivering customer experience excellence through the adoption of the latest digital technologies
A Leading European Manufacturer
HCL has signed an IoT engagement with a leading European manufacturer to implement its next-gen business strategy. As a part of this multi-year engagement, HCL will develop a client-specific platform and harness the intelligence from its industrial equipment commissioned globally. HCL’s IoT solutions and approach aim to enable the customer’s drive for a significant growth of their services business
A Leading European Bank
A leading European bank has further strengthened its strategic partnership with HCL by renewing its application support engagement for 10 years. Under this deal HCL will apply its next generation transformational solutions to drive further agility into the bank’s application operations
HCL is the official digital transformation partner for Manchester United. As part of this partnership, we are collaborating with the football club to explore and unveil a number of digital initiatives to transform the experience of the latter’s 659 million global followers
Volvo Ocean Race
Volvo Ocean Race partnered with HCL Technologies to enable lean and agile next-gen racing infrastructure solutions. As market leaders in next generation technologies, we have a robust customer-centric approach, which enables us to develop lean and agile solutions for the race
A leading Forestry, Paper & Packaging Company
HCL has signed a multi-year deal with one of Europe’s largest forestry, paper & packaging companies to provide IT end user support across multiple regions, including multi-lingual service desk, device management, and onsite support
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group (JLT)
"HCL is implementing a comprehensive orchestrated and automated cloud management platform, bolstered with HCL’s DRYiCE™ framework, for Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group (JLT)
DNB, Norway’s largest financial services institution entrusted HCL with running the bank’s IT operations
HCL announced a deal with the Swiss Pharmaceutical company, Novartis , marking a key win in the DACH region
Student Loans Company
Student Loans Company (SLC) invested in a major IT transformation program with HCL Great Britain Ltd. to advance customer service and payments efficiency
Government departments in UAE
HCL was one of the first companies to implement business intelligence solutions in various government departments in UAE
Largest Retail Chain in the Middle East & Africa
HCL is supporting and building e-commerce platform for the largest retail chain in the Middle East & Africa
One of the world's largest mining companies engaged HCL to deliver IT services for its businesses across the globe. HCL will help transform the company’s end user computing and data center landscapes to improve operational efficiency, business agility, and user experience
One of the Largest Islamic Banks in the World
HCL is managing the test & development environment for one of the largest Islamic banks in the world
A Leading Manufacturing Company
HCL won an IT Infrastructure contract from one of the world’s leading manufacturing companies for managing its IT infrastructure. The scope of the engagement includes new technology roll-outs and service provisioning from HCL service delivery centers in Poland, India and China
A Fortune 500 American Global Corporation
Digital global shared services @ scale covering multiple enterprise functions powered by digital technologies like RPA, AI/ML and Analytics across front, middle and back office operations for a F500 American global corporation.
HCL OFFICES IN EMEA