HCL In Germany
HCL’s journey in Europe commenced in 1999, through offices in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Sweden, Italy, the Netherlands, and the UK. Germany is the one of the fastest growing business contributors from the European geography, and HCL’s Regional Headquarters is based in Frankfurt, with offices in Eschborn, Munich, Berlin, Dörpen, Hannover, Hamburg and Stuttgart.
HCL is one of the largest IT companies in Germany whose multi-cultural, onshore diverse workforce of over 300 professionals from 17 countries work with global customers of technology in Germany, providing enterprise application services, infrastructure services, core software, engineering and R&D, and BPO services. They are supported by over 3000 employees at offshore locations, including a near-shore service center in Krakow, Poland, serving banking and financial, consumer, media & publishing, and healthcare clients, ensuring a 100% compliance to local laws and legislation.
By providing these companies with integrated services, HCL ensures that the value it delivers is clear, focused, and measurable. As one of the major software companies in Germany, HCL is fuelled by its “Employees First” culture that is based on trust, transparency, and value centricity, HCL’s philosophy of contributing to the growth of German software companies, and the local economy as a whole, has borne much fruit and ensured consistent growth.
- A 10+ year strategic relationship delivering transformational application support solutions for Deutsche Bank
- Transforming a leading logistics service provider with a Cloud First strategy
- Providing work place services and service integration for the rail equipment division of one of the world's largest companies in the rail-equipment manufacturing and servicing industry
- Providing innovative applications solutions in technology in Germany, and support for a leading provider of systems for food and energy processes
HCL's 'Make in India' Initiative with the Consulate General of India in Frankfurt is about addressing Data Security & Confidentiality norms in the Financial Services Sector.
HCL along with the Consulate General of India, Frankfurt organised a networking session for German software companies and panel discussion on May 28, 2015. The event was aimed at showcasing German financial service institutions concerning data regulation in India and the capabilities of Indian service providers in the domain. Read more.
HCL signed a new large 5-year Applications Support Transformation deal with Deutsche Bank’s Capital Markets arm. The multi-million dollar deal heralds a perfect beginning to celebrations marking a decade of HCL’s relationship with the Bank. Read more.Return To Top
Dynamic business environments, competition, and challenging economic conditions have resulted in a rapid escalation of operational costs which have a direct impact on a company’s P&L. The answer to this conundrum lies in the company’s enterprise functions such as Finance, Procurement, Marketing, Legal and HR, that form the central support to the organization.
HCL’s unique technology-driven proposition - “Enterprise Functions as a Service” or EFaaS™ - enables a reduction in the cost of business operations. While traditional IT and BPO focuses only on optimizing IT costs, EFaaS™ integrates business.
HCL’s ALT ASM™, which dwells on the concept of Proactive Obsolescence, is creating a paradigm shift in applications outsourcing.
While other IT vendors are motivated to keep growing their ASM engagements, we proactively try to eradicate this. By focusing on a cut down of wastes in an ASM engagement, we work towards achieving the ‘ZERO Incident’ status for many of our customers, allowing CIOs to strategically benefit from their ASM offshoring engagement.
HCL puts its employees first, empowering them to believe in everyday ideas that create immense value for customers, making HCL the world's largest Ideapreneurship™.
Our fixation on “value centricity” is dedicated to delivering more value for clients, putting their interests ahead of ours and delivering value that goes beyond the contract. Our belief in “trust, transparency and flexibility” drives us to step into our customers' business reality, guaranteeing outcomes with great enthusiasm. Our Ideapreneurs are transforming global businesses one relationship at a time.
Technology is constantly changing, often making even the best contracts appear outdated or ill-conceived. That’s why at HCL we focus on developing relationships beyond the contract — not just by optimizing costs or enhancing efficiency but by thinking well into the future on behalf of our customers. Our alternative propositions such as ALT ASM, Enterprise of the Future, Digital Systems Integration, Enterprise Functions as a Service, Innovation Monetization, and zCMO ensure that we deliver “relevant” business value in real-time, despite the changing times.
- Through partnerships that address specific areas, such as German and Swiss regulations, local delivery, and infra hosting, through niche providers like KPMG
- Strategic Partnership Programs that help disseminate German innovation and IP to foreign markets
- Focused and pragmatic growth strategy – HCL reinvests a percentage of the revenue generated from its customer engagements in to new product/service innovation
- Investment in solutions, delivery and SME teams in areas of Wealth Management, Banking, Insurance, and Infra
- Investment in building tools in strategic focus areas like Digitalization
- Over 300 onshore professionals from 17 countries (supported by over 3000 employees at offshore locations)
- Employees trained to fit into clients’ work cultures and environments; Provided extensive training in cross-cultural awareness through tools such as Globesmart
- Employees trained to build and sustain trusting and transparent business relationships based on mutual advantage
- Approaches are complemented by traditional HR support, idea exchange events, and blog-sharing and discussion forums
- A collaborative forum of more than 30 CIOs who help HCL align its solutions with local market requirements
- An exceptional platform for HCL clients and industry peers to exchange ideas and best practices
- Recognized through several awards — including the Forrester Groundswell Award in the B2B category — for the trust it fosters between HCL and its customers
- HCL is providing cost-effective delivery, both globally and locally - strategic partnerships with Deloitte, GFI Informatique, Swisscom IT and Orbium to cater to EU norms, regulatory aspects, and directives.
- HCL won the European Outsourcing Association’s ‘IT Outsourcing Project of the Year Award’ for the successful IT Transformation of a leading multinational pharmaceutical firm.
- HCL was declared as the “Customer Experience Leader” in the Outsourcing category by CGT Readers’ Choice Award, 2014.
- HCL is recognized as a champion of women’s empowerment principles.
- Received the IGCC Award 2015 from the Indo-German Chamber of Commercefor our outstanding contribution to Indo-German economic relations