HCL helped a large global financial services company save over $500 million in operational costs. Through a joint venture, transparent open-book model, HCL was able to increase the company’s visibility into its process workflows and day-to-day operations. HCL opened a Shared Services center that helped with standardizing, transforming and enhancing its business processes, which increased productivity, helped it gain better control, and effectively brand its operations.
HCL In Philippines
The World Bank predicts that the IT industry in the Philippines — a strong contender to be a global leader especially in the BPO and technology consulting space — will generate $55 billion in revenues by 2020. In Philippines, outsourcing services are defined by the country’s state-of-the-art infrastructure, highly skilled workforce, strong ties to Western culture and the use of English, and low labor costs. However, in order to sustain and propel industry growth, BPO companies and the IT outsourcing companies in the Philippines need to create an environment that stimulates the kind of innovation that generates value for customers.
HCL is serving global customers across the telecom, banking and financial services, utilities, retail, media, publishing and entertainment, healthcare and life sciences, hi-tech and manufacturing, and logistics industries, through its state-of-the-art center in Manila. In Philippines, technology is used as source of innovation and advantage. With this technology, HCL is able to provide more efficient processes and operations by streamlining and standardizing the systems and technology environments, thus optimizing costs and enabling businesses compete in a crowded marketplace.
- HCL is providing multilingual technical service desk support for a leading global enterprise software company headquartered in the U.S.
- HCL provides back-office support for order processing, order management, track and trace processes, and returns and contract management for the world’s second largest office products retailer.
- For one of the leading providers of home respiratory medical equipment in the U.S., HCL provides doc triage and fax intake services, mediclaim processing, customer service, patient pay inbound services, and more.
- HCL is providing 24x7 IT infrastructure support for the Data Center, and domain/hosting support for a U.S.-based nuclear energy service provider
- HCL handles the billing support, customer service, and credit and collections functions for a North American retailer of energy and energy services
HCL helped a leading business information solutions provider in the UK improve its processes and become more efficient. By supporting its order-to-cash applications, customer service operations, and improving the approval matrix and delivery tracking processes through analytics and data gathering services, HCL helped generate additional revenue worth £100,000 in 2014.
HCL helped a large global financial services company save over $500 million in operational costs. Through a joint venture, transparent open-book model, HCL was able to increase the company’s visibility into its process workflows and day-to-day operations. HCL opened a Shared Services center that helped with standardizing, transforming and enhancing its business processes, which increased productivity, helped it gain better control, and effectively brand its operations.Return To Top
Dynamic business environments, competition, and challenging economic conditions have resulted in a rapid escalation of operational costs which have a direct impact on a company’s P&L. The answer to this conundrum lies in the company’s enterprise functions such as Finance, Procurement, Marketing, Legal and HR, that form the central support to the organization.
HCL’s unique technology-driven proposition - “Enterprise Functions as a Service” or EFaaS™ - enables a reduction in the cost of business operations. While traditional IT and BPO focuses only on optimizing IT costs, EFaaS™ integrates business.
HCL’s ALT ASM™, which dwells on the concept of Proactive Obsolescence, is creating a paradigm shift in applications outsourcing.
While other IT vendors are motivated to keep growing their ASM engagements, we proactively try to eradicate this. By focusing on a cut down of wastes in an ASM engagement, we work towards achieving the ‘ZERO Incident’ status for many of our customers, allowing CIOs to strategically benefit from their ASM offshoring engagement.
HCL puts its employees first, empowering them to believe in everyday ideas that create immense value for customers, making HCL the world's largest Ideapreneurship™.
Our fixation on “value centricity” is dedicated to delivering more value for clients, putting their interests ahead of ours and delivering value that goes beyond the contract. Our belief in “trust, transparency and flexibility” drives us to step into our customers' business reality, guaranteeing outcomes with great enthusiasm. Our Ideapreneurs are transforming global businesses one relationship at a time.
Technology is constantly changing, often making even the best contracts appear outdated or ill-conceived. That’s why at HCL we focus on developing relationships beyond the contract — not just by optimizing costs or enhancing efficiency but by thinking well into the future on behalf of our customers. Our alternative propositions such as ALT ASM, Enterprise of the Future, Digital Systems Integration, Enterprise Functions as a Service, Innovation Monetization, and zCMO ensure that we deliver “relevant” business value in real-time, despite the changing times.
- HCL established a center in Manila with state-of-the-art facilities to offer a wide range of services to global customers
- Introducing transaction processing to the predominantly voice-based BPO market in this region
- Delivering both front-office and high-end back-office operations to customers across industry segments, and predominantly to customers in North America and the APAC region
- Helps HCL align solutions with local market requirements
- An exceptional platform for HCL clients and industry peers to exchange ideas and best practices
- Recognized through several awards — including the Forrester Groundswell Award in the B2B category — for the trust it fosters between HCL and its customers
- Launched a massive charity campaign across HCL locations in 2013 to help in rescue and relief operations during the devastating Typhoon Haiyan
- In partnership with Aide et Action – an NGO that is helping to empower women with employable skills through vocational, computer, communication, and personality development training
- Focus is on contributing to communities throughout the country by creating jobs and developing an ecosystem that supports and encourages innovation
- HCL’s center in the Philippines has a capacity to employ more than 1,500 professionals — a strong signal of our commitment to investing in people, facilities, and processes
- Working with the Business Processing Association of the Philippines (BPAP) on initiatives to create and sustain a robust pool of skilled and motivated workers who can spur economic growth
- Recruiting graduates from local universities
- Investing in training employees for specialized work in next-generation technologies