HCL In Mexico
Mexico has the potential to become the top Latin American economy by 2022, owing in large part to its prime geographic location for exporting to the rest of the Americas, the growing Hispanic market within the U.S., an open trade policy (NAFTA), and the country’s educated workforce. While trade and globalization are a fact of life, outsourcing in Mexico has contributed majorly to the country’s economic growth.
Mexico is integral to HCL’s growth strategy in Latin America, so in 2010 we established headquarters in Guadalajara, Jalisco, to provide IT solutions to leading Fortune 500 companies in Guadalajara, Mexico City, and Monterrey. HCL is now one of the most reputed companies for IT outsourcing in Mexico because it creates strong and long-lasting relationships that go beyond the contract.
HCL provides IT solutions to customers such as Microsoft, Chartis, AIG, Esurance, and others in Guadalajara, Mexico City, and Monterrey.Return To Top
Dynamic business environments, competition, and challenging economic conditions have resulted in a rapid escalation of operational costs which have a direct impact on a company’s P&L. The answer to this conundrum lies in the company’s enterprise functions such as Finance, Procurement, Marketing, Legal and HR, that form the central support to the organization.
HCL’s unique technology-driven proposition - “Enterprise Functions as a Service” or EFaaS™ - enables a reduction in the cost of business operations. While traditional IT and BPO focuses only on optimizing IT costs, EFaaS™ integrates business.
HCL’s ALT ASM™, which dwells on the concept of Proactive Obsolescence, is creating a paradigm shift in applications outsourcing.
While other IT vendors are motivated to keep growing their ASM engagements, we proactively try to eradicate this. By focusing on a cut down of wastes in an ASM engagement, we work towards achieving the ‘ZERO Incident’ status for many of our customers, allowing CIOs to strategically benefit from their ASM offshoring engagement.
HCL puts its employees first, empowering them to believe in everyday ideas that create immense value for customers, making HCL the world's largest Ideapreneurship™.
Our fixation on “value centricity” is dedicated to delivering more value for clients, putting their interests ahead of ours and delivering value that goes beyond the contract. Our belief in “trust, transparency and flexibility” drives us to step into our customers' business reality, guaranteeing outcomes with great enthusiasm. Our Ideapreneurs are transforming global businesses one relationship at a time.
Technology is constantly changing, often making even the best contracts appear outdated or ill-conceived. That’s why at HCL we focus on developing relationships beyond the contract — not just by optimizing costs or enhancing efficiency but by thinking well into the future on behalf of our customers. Our alternative propositions such as ALT ASM, Enterprise of the Future, Digital Systems Integration, Enterprise Functions as a Service, Innovation Monetization, and zCMO ensure that we deliver “relevant” business value in real-time, despite the changing times.
- HCL won the National Outsourcing Association Award for ‘Outsourcing Service Provider of the Year 2014’ in recognition of its ability “to deliver both initial and ongoing business value to clients, incorporating best practices, continuous service innovation, and demonstrable commitment to the development and future of the industry”, thus setting high standards for outsourcing in Mexico.
- HCL has been featured in the World Economic Forum Report – “Unleashing the Potential of Connected Products and Services”. The Report throws light on the opportunities and challenges facing the emerging space of Industrial Internet of Things.
- HCL won the "Outstanding Contribution in CSR Initiatives" Award at the Aerospace & Defense Awards 2015 led by the International Aerospace Journal. The citation recognized HCL’s community service initiatives under education, employability, healthcare, and water and infrastructure development in less privileged communities.
- Helps HCL align solutions with local market requirements
- An exceptional platform for HCL clients and industry peers to exchange ideas and best practices
- Recognized through several awards — including the Forrester Groundswell Award in the B2B category — for the trust it fosters between HCL and its customers
- Building relationships with key stakeholders at government level, and with local business chambers and associations to garner support for various IT transformation initiatives
- HCL is an integral part of the local IT ecosystem in the region, making it a leading IT company in Mexico
- Employees trained to fit into clients’ work cultures and environments
- Extensive training in cross-cultural awareness through tools such as Globesmart
- Employees trained to build and sustain trusting and transparent business relationships based on mutual advantage
- Committed to local hiring; HCL has relationships with the best local universities and technical schools to attract a highly efficient IT talent pool
- Over 600 employees operating through 2 Global Delivery Centers
- Working with PROSOFT (Program for the Development of the Software Industry) to locate and train Mexico's top talent and gain assistance for export-oriented work processes and programs. (Hired over 80 employees as part of this government incentive program). This makes HCL one of the prominent IT companies in Mexico to locally source talent resources and work globally.