HCL In Canada
Organizations, including IT companies, in Canada are increasingly investing in new technologies. Their tech budgets are expected to grow this year, but more especially in 2015, where the highest growth will be in analytics, CRM, big data, Cloud computing, legacy modernization and ERP.
HCL, a well-known name among IT Companies in Canada, leverages a decade of global consulting expertise to create strong, enduring relationships with Canadian tech companies and enterprises, offering them transformational, cost-efficient, and profitable ways of doing business. Even before establishing a dedicated presence in Toronto in 2009, HCL was recognized as one of the major IT companies in Canada, as a valuable partner for Canadian corporations through its strategic alliance with the largest railway company in the country. Since then, HCL has led IT-enabled business transformations for many Fortune 500 and G2000 Canadian customers and Canadian tech companies, including a global automotive supplier, an energy distribution corporation, and one of the country’s largest airlines. Our innovative joint venture with the electronics manufacturer Celestica, which provides a single point of contact from concept through manufacturing, has been held up as a model for original equipment manufacturers.
- HCL and its customer - Cummins Inc., received the prestigious ‘2014 Outsourcing Excellence Award’ in the ‘Best Long Term Relationship’ category from leading Industry Group, The Outsourcing Center. Read more
- HCL is positioned as a ‘Leader’ in IDC’s MarketScape for Worldwide Cloud Professional Services, 2014 Vendor Assessment. According to the report “HCL offers an enterprise-class cloud services delivery platform that covers the entire range of customer requirements from dedicated infrastructure stacks to hybrid cloud environments.”
- HCL is ranked in the ‘Leader’ category in Global R&D Services by leading analyst firm Zinnov, in its ‘Global Service Providers Ratings, 2014’.
- HCL is recognized as a Life Sciences IT Outsourcing ‘Leader’ and a ‘Star Performer’ by the leading advisory and research firm, Everest Group in its PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2014 report on “IT Outsourcing in the Life Sciences Industry.”
- HCL is recognized as a ‘Leader’ in the mobile services space by IDC, in its recent report titled, “IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Mobile Application Development, Testing, Management, and Infrastructure (mADTMI) Services 2014 Vendor Assessment.” Read more
- HCL is positioned as a ‘Leader’ in The Forrester Wave™: North American Applications Outsourcing Services, Q1 2014 authored by William Martorelli, Forrester Research Inc.
- HCL is rated amongst the ’Top 20 Technology Employers’ in North Carolina by Business North Carolina magazine.
Direct Energy, a leading energy and energy services company in North America, reached an agreement with HCL to implement and manage its residential billing and customer care operations in the Alberta market. The underlying solution will leverage a variety of leading technologies, including multiple technologies from SAP. As a leader among software companies in Canada, HCL will provide infrastructure hosting, application management and business process services. Read moreReturn To Top