HCLTech has been recognized as a Leader in the Everest Group's ACES Automotive Engineering Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023. In this comprehensive study, 26 engineering service providers were evaluated across the globe.
Key highlights of the report:
- HCLTech has an extensive portfolio of IP around Telematics Platform, Battery Management System (BMS) and Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR) supported by a strong and growing ecosystem of partners, offering a comprehensive suite of solutions.
- Clients appreciate HCLTech’s domain knowledge and the level of ownership that they bring into their engagements.
- The acquisition of ASAP Group is expected to enhance HCLTech's capabilities in automotive engineering, especially in the areas of e-mobility and autonomous driving, which has also helped expand their presence in Germany.
- HCLTech has a strong client presence across key geographies such as North America, Europe and APAC and is also engaged with a diverse clientele spread across small, mid-sized and large enterprises.
- HCLTech has a strong presence in all phases of the automotive engineering value chain, with a balanced focus on software, embedded and mechanical engineering service functions.
"HCLTech has a multitude of offerings around ADAS, crash assistance systems, battery management systems, infotainment, telematics and charging solutions," said Nishant Udupa, Practice Director at Everest Group.
“These offerings are further backed by investments in developing solutions, establishing labs and CoEs and a robust partnership network in the aforementioned areas. Clients have appreciated HCLTech’s flexibility to adapt to project requirements, commercials, their access to wider talent pool and strong domain knowledge in the ACES space. Additionally, the acquisition of ASAP has further helped HCLTech to strengthen its capabilities in areas such as e-mobility and autonomous driving. This has helped HCLTech emerge as a Leader in Everest Group's ACES Automotive Engineering Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023”.
Download the report to learn more