- Services 3 of the 5 top Office and Production print OEMs and 12+ print companies
- Over 2,500 engineers with print domain expertise
- Successfully filed for 500+ patentable ideas in the last ten years
- $600M savings to clients on their R&D spend in the last decade
- End-to-end engineering capability for Concept to Manufacture of print devices and solutions
- 25,000+ square feet of lab space for various print OEMs
- Global service delivery capability with print domain experts onsite in the US and Europe
- Investment in next-gen digital technology labs to accelerate transformation for our customers: AI, Analytics, Cloud, Predictive Maintenance, IoT, UX
- Integration of AI / ML, NLP, RPA, IoT, and Analytics to create solutions for automation of development, QA, internal and customer support process, and enterprise transactions
- 3D Printing hardware, software, and strategy/application capabilities
Digital Product Support
With new digital technologies disrupting the product support model, product support has become highly specialized and expensive for print companies. Comprehensive support is needed for installed printer fleet. With our comprehensive digital product support solution and experience in this domain, you can reimagine after-sales support with us.
Securing the digital world requires domain and technology expertise. With 25 client relationships, 40+ collaborative partner alliances, 150+ dedicated professionals, and 15+ years of experience, leverage our wide range of expertise on digital security.
Our digital engineering solutions catalog covers the gamut of consulting services, digital platform development, digital platform sustenance, and digital operations. We are the largest R&D service provider across the globe in digital technology and print product space.
Verification and Validation
With 5000+ person-years of print device test experience, 75+ products in the field, 13 patents, 118 printer services tips, and over $5M value created for the customer, our V&V offerings cater to various aspects of system testing, solution testing, hardware testing, and embedded feature testing.
New Product Development
With HCLTech’s digital and print technology competencies across systems, hardware and software that created 500+ patentable ideas and a vast array of experience for print OEMs, we offer a one-stop-shop with all the traditional and digital engineering capabilities to help you across the product development lifecycle.
CONNECTED EMBEDDED SYSTEMS – SECURITY VULNERABILITIES, ATTACKS, AND COUNTERMEASURES
Connected embedded devices are pervasive nowadays and influence human lives round the clock. This paper tries to address the cybersecurity aspects of increasingly connected embedded devices.
Key considerations for successful new product development
Every new product design and development (NPD Process) starts with basic propositions to understand the purpose of the product, which will lead to the creation of competitive differences in the market and drives an organization to develop capabilities internally or through partners.
Cognitive Product Support
As companies across the globe are gearing up to disrupt and capture a pie off the multibillion-dollar product support market, this whitepaper on ‘Cognitive Product Support’ delves into the evolving trends in the world of product support.