Client is a US based global provider of law information and a medical journal publisher.
- Develop an integrated project management command and control infrastructure allowing divisional specific project management processes and information while enabling centralized data
- Lack of portfolio view of projects from initiation, execution and management
- Inadequate project management tools
- Develop capability for standard, documented and automated demand and resource management via PPM
- Integrated project management lifecycles. Consolidated budget, Oracle project accounting and GL data for project reporting and proactive project management
- Development of standard processes for project forecast spend data (estimated total cost at completion) for clear project financial status with variances to approved spend and actual
- Resource optimization against multiple customizable criteria available
- Standard HP-PPM tool offered to all business units for PPM management
- Visibility to top management into the initiatives running in the organization
- Consolidation of business processes on one tool from demand management to management of projects
- Change project management focus from administration to delivery
Client Testimonial, if any
"The HCL team has very clearly understood our business needs, created a clear plan of action, executed with high quality, and invested the hours necessary for a successful deployment. We highly values the team's work ethic and professional manner. The consultants have worked hard to understand the requirements and devise creative solutions. This is an excellent team. Rapid and flawless development of the financial integration work stream moved the project in an incredibly positive direction. Change request work has been rapid and kept our user community happy and interested.HCL will be our vendor of choice."