- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
What is cloud computing technology architecture ?
Cloud Architecture refers to the various components in terms of databases, software capabilities, applications, etc. engineered to leverage the power of cloud resources to solve business problems. Cloud architecture defines the components as well as the relationships between them.
The various components of Cloud Architecture are:
- On premise resources
- Cloud resources
- Software components and services
The entire cloud architecture is aimed at providing the users with high bandwidth, allowing users to have uninterrupted access to data and applications, on-demand agile network with possibility to move quickly and efficiently between servers or even between clouds and most importantly network security
The various cloud based services have their own distinct and unique cloud architectures:
- Software as a Service (SaaS) involves software hosted and maintained on internet. With SaaS, users do not have to install the software locally.
- Development as a Service (DaaS) involves web based development tools shared across communities.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) provides users with application platforms and databases, equivalent to middleware services.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provides for infrastructure and hardware such as servers, networks, storage devices, etc. running in the cloud, available to users against a pay per usage basis.
Download our Cloud Enablement Services Brochure to understand how HCL offers an End to End service value proposition to help our customers modernize their application portfolio and accelerate cloud adoption across the enterprise.
HCL Technologies has been rated as a leader in IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Cloud professional Services 2014 Vendor Analysis
For a leading insurer in the US, HCL modernized the customer’s property rate file application through a J2EE architecture with IMS connect.