An End-to-end SAP S/4HANA Transformation Accelerator
Base90, certified by SAP and HCLTech’s solution for accelerated SAP S/4HANA implementation, is a set of unique pre-configured implementation accelerators that leverage SAP S/4HANA best practices.
It is a preconfigured template solution that enables organizations to speed up SAP S/4HANA implementation with 90% of their processes coming straight out of the box. The remaining 10% are reimagined for competitive differentiation using design thinking.Contact us
Accelerated SAP S/4HANA Base90 Solutions
Aerospace and defense
Our SAP-certified SAP S/4HANA accelerator for aerospace and defense includes best practice processes for complex project systems-based manufacturing and assembly.
Lifesciences and healthcare
Base90 for LSH is part of a number of solutions and add-ons that we offer for accelerated implementation in the life sciences and healthcare industry. It includes key innovations such as segmentation in the supply chain.
Base90 accelerator for SAP S/4HANA for utilities offers a simplified deployment footprint leveraging SAP utility customer management and enterprise asset management.
Manufacturing accelerator for SAP S/4HANA template extends SAP S/4HANA digital core transformation by adding discrete, process and repetitive manufacturing-specific pre-configured templates, shop floor automations, additional best practices and digital manufacturing solutions and hundreds of hours of pre-developed training materials.
Consumer Packaged Goods
Our CPG SAP S/4HANA accelerator, Base90, template extends SAP S/4HANA with pre-configured templates, automation, additional delta best practices and accelerators and digital supply chain solutions covering manufacturing, logistics and warehousing.
News and Insight
HCLTech’s Base90 for A&D production engineering and operations (PEO) solution for the aerospace and defense industry receives SAP recognition
Our SAP-qualified partner-packaged solution combines industry-specific best practices, frameworks and resources with SAP capabilities in project-based fabrication, assembly, maintenance, repair and overhaul.
Base90 A&D for SAP S/4HANA Manufacturing PEO
Base90 A&D for SAP S/4HANA PEO provides time-to-value of SAP S/4HANA Manufacturing for PEO with best practice configurations, process flows, data migration and implementation thought leadership and expertise.
Accelerated SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) Base90 template
Our Accelerated SAP EWM Base90 template provides a defined implementation methodology, preconfigured solutions, accelerators, predeveloped project documentation and delivers a preconfigured SAP system.
HCLTech’s Base90 Solution recognized as an SAP®-qualified partner-packaged solution for aerospace and defense
Base90 ensures rapid implementation of standard industry processes, enabling project personnel to focus on business differentiators and value creation.