Optimizing the Next-Gen Workplace with Improved User Experience and Productivity
As the demand for IT service desk support grows exponentially, IT help desks must deliver the consumer-grade, personalized and omnichannel support experiences demanded by today's hyper-connected and more empowered Millennials, as well as for the diverse workforces they are supporting, which are spread across continents, cultures, languages, generations and time zones and leveraging diverse platforms, tools and technologies. Failure to do so will result in higher costs, more downtime and reduced employee motivation and productivity.
HCLTech manages 30M+ IT service desk contacts annually, for 250+ enterprise clients, using our new-age workplaces and IT help desk support services. Our clients experience increased efficiency through automation, preemptive resolutions of issues and accelerated Windows migrations. With our robust partner ecosystem, global sourcing and remote support, they enjoy world-class end-to-end desktop network lifecycle management services.
Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC)
Global enterprises are increasingly adopting a flexible hybrid work approach that requires them to augment their capabilities for meetings, messaging, voice and video calling, content sharing, bots and the integration of business workflows. Our UCC services include comprehensive, adaptive, cost-effective and secure technology solutions to effectively manage evolving workplace models.
At HCLTech, we guide enterprises in selecting the ideal tools to streamline the transition to a flexible work culture, while ensuring compliance with workplace standards.Learn more
Our digital workplace assessment service that helps enterprises develop a modern workplace.
- Empowering you with a scientific way of segregating user profiles using real-time data analytics
- Providing visibility into every aspect of your workplace — and helping to createg a modern workplace for each profile
- Rendering fit-for-purpose digital workplace solutions, devices and services to all end users
Workplace-related expectations have changed significantly due to device flexibility, real time connectivity, increased mobility and workplace automation. However, IT teams face difficulties like adopting specific services, monitoring end user devices in a complex work environment, resolving complaints and falling CSAT scores. Workplace automation mitigates these inefficiencies through streamlined operations, reduced costs, increasing uptime and decreasing help desk call volumes.
- WorkblazeTM is our digital end user experience monitoring tool equipped with AIOps, real-time workplace analytics. It provides a unique User Experience index (UEI) across devices, applications and networks.
- OptiBot is a managed workplace optimization and automated end-user enablement product that enhances UX and reduces the burden on IT. It detects, diagnoses and resolves device and application issues proactively with increased IT productivity.
Fluctuating economies, changing workforce demographics and the ever-evolving technological landscape all keep businesses on their toes, pushing them to explore new business and operational models.
HCLTech Managed Mobility Services redefine the new-age workplace mobility experience by transitioning from a conventional SLA to a modern XLA-based strategy that delivers a richer experience managing IT environments. This portfolio enables enterprises to meet the demands of the changing mobile ecosystem by unifying devices, applications, data and identity and security management.Learn more