Speed and innovation are happening across organizations at a fierce and fast pace, and teams must plan, collaborate and execute without missing a beat. Now, 50 to 100 users can be up and running in less than four weeks with a PPM Core implementation.
Boost performance for managing resources, teams and projects using features in the latest release. It’s ideal for managing individual programs, such as transformation initiatives, or for large project teams. Plus, it’s designed for fast and easy expansion as needs change. A limited number of Get Started learning subscriptions are included, making it an ideal starter system for new users.
Delivering Faster Value
Faster deployment delivers faster value from better adoption, data and outcomes.
Reporting and Planning
Improved visibility and simplified reporting help you make informed decisions.
Build for current and future demands by adding functionality and options as needs change.
Deliverables and Key Features
- Affordable option for 50 to 100 users. Ideal for smaller user groups, managing individual programs, or large project teams within larger organizations.
- Expand with modules and sprints, 1-2-3 easy. Reserve a set of sprints, decide on an outcome focus, then quickly deploy modules. Get just what you need into use faster, for better value.
- Learning subscriptions included. Get Started learning subscriptions are included for a limited number of users and roles. More users can be added with two tiers of subscription options.
- Solution integration options. Join PPM with Rally Software to bridge the gaps between agility and governance by using one of many available modules.
- SaaS flexibility for fastest path to go-live and usability. Minimal maintenance, easy expansion.
PPM Core is built on the same solid foundation as other PPM implementation options, but it concentrates on rapid turn-up for the most popular functionality. SaaS deployment, combined with streamlined templates for loading data, gets you ready to go within four weeks. It is an affordable option for 50 to 100 users—ideal for smaller user groups, managing individual programs, or large project teams within larger organizations. Get Started learning subscriptions are included for a limited number of users and key roles, to encourage building skills for confident use of PPM’s powerful features.
Because PPM Core is a SaaS deployment, it is also the fastest path to go-live and usability, with minimal maintenance and easy expansion. As your needs change, choose from a wide range of right-size modules designed to deploy in quick sprints for faster usability.
Expand With Modules and Sprints
Your PPM Core is a solid foundation on which you can build capability as needed. Reserve a set of sprints, decide on a business outcome focus as needs change, and then decide which modules to deploy when it’s right for you. Capability categories are comprised of multiple smaller modules, each intentionally smaller in scope so you get just what you need for faster usability and better value.
When you need an integrated solution that connects business strategy to execution, including investment spending and ROI, PPM and Rally Software can help you bridge the gaps between agility and governance. Connect the work of agile teams to project and portfolio management for a single consolidated view. The PPM Core implementation gives you a quick start, and reserved sprints can then be used to deploy only the modules you need to build the combined solution.