- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Engineering the 5G Ecosystem
We at HCL believe that 5G will be much more than just the next generation of mobile technologies. It represents a fundamental shift in the way businesses and entities will operate in the years to come.
Apart from the advantages in latency and huge increases in speed and bandwidth, 5G will bring about fluidity and last mile connectivity, being the ubiquitous and all-pervasive glue in unifying and solving some of the world's biggest connectivity challenges, across industries.
HCL is participating in MWC Los Angeles 2019 as an Exhibitor Sponsor, to support you in taking your business to the next level. In our quest for “Engineering the 5G Ecosystem”, we invite you to our booth (2651), to witness our latest 5G and connectivity solutions and services.
As a tech company which champions gender diversity in the workplace, we are also an Associate Sponsor for GSMA’s Women4Tech Summit, scheduled to take place on 23rd October from 13:00 to 18:00 at Room 408B at the LACC.
Schedule a Meeting
Cloud Native Function Acceleration
Segment Routing over IPv6 Acceleration using Intel Programmable Card (PAC) in association with Bell Canada. This solution is based on an implementation of SRv6 protocol, which is an emerging technology designed to address the requirements of the new coming NFV/SDN based architecture with the advantage of providing one unified solution for various challenges like network programmability, service function chaining, protocol simplification, traffic engineering, mobile vs fixed convergence. This solution will provide the following main advantages to the Telecom Operator’s virtual installation environments:
- Greatly improve the data plane throughput while still using open HW platforms
- Allow for smooth network upgrade (future-proofness) of new SRv6 features without changing the HW installed base
BluGenie – Network Softwarization Platform
BluGenie enables management of architectural, functional and operational telco cloud requirements in a unified way, solving business/automation challenges of telecom operators and allied industries. It supports and helps in:
- Realization of a softwarized network service with embedded softwarized network functions
- Softwarized/virtualized network function lifecycle including development, test and release
- Network service lifecycle including design, test and deployment using softwarized network functions
- Reducing the turn-around for deployment of a network service, apart from increasing the automation and customization of network service deployment.