A dark data assessment service that offers rich insights into vast-spread unstructured data classification, file content, access and permissions, and sensitive data sprawl.
- File analytics support
- Integrated data classification
- Policy decision-making
- Storage optimization
A managed archival as-a-service powered by advanced file analytics, offering multi-tier data classification based on criticality and activity.
- File archival
- Database archival
- Application retirement
- Flexibility to choose an archival tier
- Enterprise content management
A next-generation backup-to-cloud/on-premise service for data residing across heterogeneous storage platforms hosted in datacenter, remote sites, or cloud platforms. Prominent features include:
- Next-generation Back-up as a service.
- Modern workload coverage across IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS
- Multi-cloud and hybrid cloud backup
- Flexible deployment plans
- In-built automation
A fully automated DRaaS that supports near-zero data loss for physical/virtual/x-86 workloads running on-premises or on the cloud:
- DR as a service
- Hypervisor agnostic replication
- DR workflow management
- DR in-cloud services
- Guest/host-based replication