Oracle partners, including Cognizant, eVerge Group, The Hackett Group, HCL AXON, Infosys, KBACE, KPMG LLP, PwC and Wipro, are planning to make available rapid implementation offerings for Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM)
Implementation Partner Offerings
Implementation offerings planned by Oracle SIs include:
- Cognizant plans to offer AccelHRate, its Oracle Fusion HCM SaaS rapid implementation solution, leveraging the company’s strong background in implementing SaaS solutions, and deep domain knowledge and experience across Oracle HCM applications. The solution is supported by Cognizant's Fusion Applications Center of Excellence to harness Cognizant’s strong capabilities in Fusion Applications and provide continuous refinement to the approach.
- eVerge Group has contributed to the development of Oracle Fusion HCM and is implementing all available Fusion HCM applications internally to manage its own human resources and payroll activities. By implementing the applications within the company, eVerge Group:
- Will gain an in-depth understanding of Fusion HCM capabilities, interfaces and reporting/analytics from both an implementer and customer perspective.
- Will be one of the first to offer a rapid-deployment “Express” Fusion HCM solution designed to enable customers to go live anywhere from eight to 26 weeks depending on the number of components implemented.
- HCL AXON plans to offer its HCL AXON InHouse Fusion HCM, which includes its Fusion HCM Innovation Lab to help reduce cycle time and effort while providing enhanced delivery excellence through standardized methodologies and frameworks. The rapid implementation offering leverages HCL AXON’s expertise on one of the first Oracle Fusion HCM SaaS deployments and takes a benefits-led, action-oriented approach to help identify, measure, and realize value.
- Infosys plans to deliver an Oracle Fusion HCM rapid implementation offering including a methodology that is built on a strong foundation of pre-configured business process accelerators – tools and templates to help create a cost-effective Oracle Fusion HCM solution for joint customers of Oracle and Infosys. Infosys adds globally-recognized industry and cross-industry best practices to its offering.
- KBACE plans to offer Fusion HCM Express, its Oracle Fusion HCM rapid implementation offering with a quality-driven approach. KBACE Onboarding Centers are designed to provide the global coverage, infrastructure and support to rapidly deploy Oracle Fusion HCM. KBACE’s offering will leverage HR2HR integration tools across PeopleSoft and the Oracle E-Business Suite along with third party systems of record to help support talent management coexistence strategies.
- KPMG LLP plans to offer its Fusion HCM RapidSolution to help customers more quickly realize the benefits of Fusion HCM through its rapid deployment approach. KPMG’s Fusion HCM RapidSolution can be deployed as a coexistence extension of customers’ PeopleSoft, Oracle E-Business Suite or JDEdwards applications, or as a complete enterprise systems technology replacement.
- PwC plans to offer Transform Methodology for Oracle Fusion HCM to help customers implement Oracle Fusion HCM in an accelerated timeframe and geared towards increasing the business impact of the HCM solution. PwC’s deployment approach leverages PwC’s Fusion HCM Innovation lab and established Oracle Fusion HCM implementation templates, along with scripts for Fusion migrations and coexistence initiatives.
- Wipro plans to deliver Wipro SprintHR, a productized service offering helping customers to deploy Oracle Fusion HCM in a SaaS model. Wipro SprintHR is built on Wipro’s extensive experience in Fusion co-development with Oracle, and leverages Wipro’s rapid deployment framework for cloud applications, helping to significantly reduce cost and deployment timeline. Wipro SprintHR provides a lower risk flexible adoption option for Core HR, Talent Management and Benefits management processes.
“Oracle believes that SaaS should be simple to adopt and implement,” said Gretchen Alarcon, vice president, Oracle HCM Strategy. “We are excited to announce the availability of rapid implementation solution offerings from our implementation partners that reliably help accelerate time to value for every customer.”
- What Oracle Implementation Partners Are Saying about Oracle Fusion HCM and Rapid Implementation Offerings
- Oracle Fusion Applications
- Oracle Fusion HCM
- Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN)
- Oracle Human Capital Management Blog
- Oracle HCM on Twitter
- Judson Althoff blog
- Connect with the Oracle Partner community at OPN on Facebook, OPN on LinkedIn, and OPN on YouTube and OPN on Twitter
About Oracle PartnerNetwork