iMRO® is SAP and HCL’s industry solution add-on for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul/Operations (MRO). An SAP complementary software product, iMRO extends SAP ERP MRO for any company maintaining a complex, expensive and regulated asset such as in transportation, hi-tech, energy or aerospace, enhancing asset utilization.
In fact, the composite monitoring and maintenance possibilities via iMRO, could have a significant impact on enterprise efficiency. A maintenance organization can now stand to offer a robust competitive edge, shaped on the foundations of responsive, intelligent and state-of-the-art technology.
Today, most firms require a smart and highly differentiated maintenance management software solutions portfolio. HCL is drawing on 14 years’ experience with SAP at over 100 customer sites covering aviation, aerospace and complex asset management and maintenance organizations. The maintenance management software could have a massive impact on a firms’ asset base, all-round visibility and operational effectiveness.
How does iMRO improve maintenance processes?
- Maintenance Engineering: Modification and service bulletin induction workbench to manage modifications, embodiment rules and effectivity of manufacturer engineering orders and regulatory body directives
- Asset Induction and Inspection: Workbench to manage receipt, induction/paperwork, inspection, strip, work-scoping and integration to SAP for repair execution, outside service processing and as-maintained v/s as-allowed technical structure management
- Maintenance Work Execution: This maintenance software carries a front end tool to carry out maintenance work in the shop including access to maintenance manuals and documentation, as well as user friendly capture of labor, inspection results and work order changes
- Expediting, Sourcing and Exchange: Reporting of material expediting and shortage based on predictive analysis along with tracking of work in process. Rule-based sourcing engine to allocate parts in stock or repair. Front end to perform assembly and component swaps and exchanges between assets and repairs including billing and revenue integration
- Aircraft Flight Schedule and Logbook: Flight schedule database to track commercial flights, with integration to SAPs defence solution, including regular maintenance requirements, aircraft availability and integration of flight schedule to maintenance planning. Aircraft logbook front end to quickly capture flight details, turn around requirements, defects and corrective actions taken
- Maintenance Demand Planning: The maintenance software contains graphical tools to manage maintenance demand over short and long term horizon, taking into account available resources and capacity levelling
- Project Planning: Graphical tool to manage complex maintenance projects in SAP
- Fleet Management Portal: Web based application to track fleet assets including maintenance in process due and outstanding, upcoming limits and operating conditions and counters
- Vehicle Fleet Maintenance: Track vehicle fleets including work order management, service bulletin management and vehicle maintenance reporting standards (VMRS) industry codes
- Mobile Enterprise Asset Management: Perform field and line equipment inspections, repairs and equipment inventory updates with user-friendly application based on SAP NetWeaver Mobile 71, and thereby simplifying asset utilization