A global inventory solutions provider for aerospace was striving to transition legacy ERP systems by leveraging new technologies for operational efficiency. The firm was broadly plagued by the following challenges:
- Manage voluminous journal entries on a daily basis
- Introduce a seamless Management Reporter tool for streamlined journal maintenance
- Address conflicts during internal and external audits
- Ensure regular application and infrastructure upgrades eradicating frequent glitches
This necessitated an integrated ERP system across global centers – aligning operational and administrative decisions to business objectives.
HCL delivered a multi-pronged solution, employing Windows Server 2012, SQL Server 2014 and MS Dynamics AX 2012 R3:
- Bolstered existing Dynamics ERP system with US and EMEA support
- Set up testing and QA environments to boost application performance
- Prevented incident recurrence through a robust root-cause analysis framework
- Invigorated performance standards with comprehensive Azure updates
HCL completed a successful pilot in less than 3 weeks, followed by global deployment across 16 centers.