- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
HCL has been a leading System Integrator for Guidewire since 2004, and is a Guidewire Select Consulting partner, specializing in solutions for the property and casualty (P&C) insurance sector. Over the years, customers have benefitted immensely from HCL’s Guidewire implementations. HCL was one of the first Guidewire partners to implement the full Guidewire InsuranceSuite™. Irrespective of their geographic locations, companies availing services of this alliance have managed to reduce operational costs, improve turnaround time, enhance customer satisfaction, and lower effort in regression testing.
We have helped several organizations with their Guidewire implementations. Here, we list five success stories:
- An insurance provider in New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania aimed to address issues like high-operational cost, prolonged time to market, and lack of experience and resources after ClaimCenter going live. The scope of this engagement included application support, maintenance, and development. We deployed an onsite-offshore model with HCL onsite coordinators. We successfully executed release planning, indent categorization, and defect management.
- An American insurance provider headquartered in Peoria, Illinois, aimed to address issues with ClaimCenter like inability to meet service expectations and hurdles in managing their application landscape. The scope was to maintain Guidewire ClaimCenter 6.x and enhance interface to other systems.
- The client, one of the largest P&C insurers in the Nordic region, made use of disparate legacy systems and hence, it was looking forward to reduce claims and operations cost, improve flexibility in claims handling, and enhance customer experience. The scope of this engagement was to build interface to other existing systems, bolster legacy data conversion, and boost performance tuning and migration.
- A government agency providing no-fault compensation for Ontario workplaces wanted a flexible COTS integrated accounts and claims management system. Our solution included effective reuse of HCL Guidewire conversion framework, extension of reconciliation, and intermediate conversion. HCL helped the client in fraud detection, claim and exposure creation and segmentation.
- The Nordic insurer had implemented ClaimCenter and PolicyCenter for Worker’s compensation and desired to ensure that its business needs were fulfilled. The scope revolved around building automation test framework, business process testing, and end-to-end test planning. An iterative onsite-offshore model was implemented with HCL onsite coordinators.