- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Forged from the early days as a co-invention and engineering services partner, HCL’s 21-year relationship with Cisco has evolved to the present day focus of jointly delivering Next-Generation IT Solutions & Services to many industry domains across the globe. HCL has direct presence in 34 countries & deployment capabilities of Cisco-based solutions in over 120 countries.
HCL’s service and consulting portfolio of Cisco-based solutions encompass:
- Data Center Transformation: Velocity – Software Defined Infrastructure
- Network Transformation: Sensus SDN (ACI & DNA), NetBot
- Cloud: Utility for Everything(U4X) – Private-Hybrid-Public, Pay-per-use, enables Next Generation Datacenters, Transport Independent Site (Secure & Direct Connectivity to Public Clouds)
- Communications & Collaboration: Evolve(UC), SPARK, Contact Center
- Autonomics and Orchestration: Cisco’s AppDynamics application and performance monitoring software is part of HCL’s DRYiCE platform that enables 21st Century Enterprises to:
- Connect: Connecting IT components, business service components and small service components.
- Integrate: Integrating the different components using the service-integration layer and delivering a service-based model.
- Consume: Creating the consumption model service place and service demand model.
- Analyze: Analyzing and understanding the key services.
- Internet of Things: Connected Factories, Smart Cities, Transportation optimization. HCL’s Define, Build, Run offering and IoT solutions cater to organizations at any stage of their IoT adoption journey.
HCL provides innovative business consulting along with deep Cisco expertise to deliver complex global IT transformation projects. HCL can also help run these environments with our industry leading IT services organization.
Enabled by executive alignment and targeted joint investments, the Cisco-HCL partnership is crafting digital-ready IT Infrastructure solutions optimized to adapt to the unpredictable needs of 21st Century Enterprises while delivering excellent business value and outcomes to our mutual customers.
Our portfolio and capabilities to deliver Cisco based solutions has been widely acknowledged. In 2017, we received two significant awards from Cisco: Global IT Service Provider of the year for Networking Excellence and Overall IT Service Provider of the year for EMEA region.