Since our inception, our alliances have played a critical role in our drive for ecosystem-based innovation. Our service offerings and solutions across industry verticals are strengthened by alliances with global technology vendors, customers, and niche solution providers. Our ecosystem consists of close to 150 companies in various technology areas with which we form go-to-market alliances, specialist partnerships for niche technologies, and partnerships for specific customer requirements.
Our ecosystem of alliances allow us to provide best-in-class solutions that meet our customers' business requirements and helps them to:
- Reduce total cost of ownership,
- Reduce risk of implementation, and
- Accelerate time to market
And HCL helps its alliance partners to:
- Generate incremental revenue growth through differentiated solutions and service offerings,
- Extend market and geographic reach, and
- Enhance their product and service offerings
HCL has invested in dedicated alliance partner CoEs that build solution frameworks and accelerators, and gets certified in partner products. In addition, we invest in joint solutions with partners to create innovative solutions for customers.