HCLTech positioned as a Leader in Everest Group’s 5G Engineering Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
HCLTech has been rated as a Leader in Everest Group’s 5G Engineering Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023. For this study, Everest Group evaluated 20 leading engineering service providers across the globe. According to the study, the leaders are investing in enhancing their 5G engineering capabilities in the form of talent upskilling, setting up labs and COEs, building partner ecosystem to accelerate the pace of 5G deployment and streamlining operations with a comprehensive 5G engineering services portfolio which gives them an edge in winning client engagements.
HCLTech has secured this Leader position for its unique vision and strategy to build innovative, outcome-based, and industry-ready 5G solutions. These solutions enable accelerated digital transformation and data monetization by using capabilities in engineering and cloud operations, combined with state-of-art infrastructure and a strong partner ecosystem.
Key highlights from the report:
- HCLTech’s dedicated capability-enhancing investments have helped it build a strong presence across emerging subthemes within 5G engineering such as MES, ORAN, Software Defined Networking (SDN), and Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Its offshore-heavy delivery mix has been highlighted by clients since it helps them lower the costs of the engagement and easily scale up or down the number of resources being engaged
- Though HCLTech’s portfolio is inclined toward equipment engineering, it still has a significant presence in network and solution engineering services
- HCLTech has built a comprehensive partner ecosystem across 5G subthemes, such as 5G Core, cloud-based applications, ORAN, and network discovery/management, and has been appreciated by clients for leveraging them in engagements
- Clients have appreciated HCLTech’s flexibility to accommodate client requirements and the ability to provide post-deployment support
"In order to make its 5G engineering capabilities more robust, HCLTech is building a comprehensive partner ecosystem, setting up 5G specific labs, and creating dedicated IPs for faster rollouts and improved service assurance. These initiatives have enabled HCLTech to cater to multiple ecosystem entities, including network equipment OEMs, telcos, and solution engineering firms. It has also gained a foothold in emerging themes such as Open RAN, multi-access edge computing, and SDN and NFV,” said Nishant Udupa, Practice Director at Everest Group.
“Clients have appreciated HCLTech’s flexibility to adapt to client requirements, and scale resources up or down, as needed. Additionally, clients have called out HCLTech’s high offshore delivery presence which helps them gain access to a wider talent pool. Client appreciation and focus on continuously enhancing its capabilities, has helped HCLTech retain its position as a Leader in Everest Group’s 5G Engineering Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023.”
Download the report to learn more about how HCLTech' s 5G engineering Services can help you accelerate your digital transformation journey.