- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
The aerospace and defense (A&D) industry is currently grappling with disruptive forces—from extensive production ramp-ups to technological innovations like autonomous aircraft. In response, A&D enterprises are restructuring their offerings portfolios and embracing robust business models to drive efficiency, boost revenue, and improve supply chain management.
But how can A&D companies reimagine themselves to be prepared for industry disruptions and have an edge over their competitors? They need to:
- Digitize and integrate engineering and support for end-to-end excellence
- Invent revenue streams for new sources of value
- Collaborate with the right partner to drive new innovation and capabilities
HCL’s A&D practice has delivered successful business transformation to 15 of the top 20 aerospace companies. Our core areas of strength are:
- IT application and infrastructure
- Converging IT and engineering practices
- Enterprise business transformation
- Strategy consulting across finance, MRO, procurement/sourcing, and supply chain
To know more about HCL’s activities in the A&D landscape, click here.