Robotic Process Automation is one of the key arms in HCL’s holistic Intelligent Automation service offering. With more than 8+ years of experience in the area, HCL has built a strong partnership with leading RPA product players such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UIPath and various academic institutes to develop automation capabilities for our clients. These partnerships have enabled HCL to offer services across areas like automation opportunity identification, process re-engineering, process orchestration & Process automation and achieve straight-through processing to provide an end-to-end automation experience to our customers.
Some key highlights of HCL experience are summarized as below:
- Identifying and prioritizing automation use cases through HCL’s Proprietary 3D process value discovery and Prioritization framework.
- Streamlining operations , establishing standardization & promote reusability , enabling robust demand pipeline to deliver low cost automations through Automation -Center of Excellence (CoE) .
- Business process automations across most impactful areas and thus enabling Higher RoI and wider impact.
- Integrated monitoring, analytics and reporting platform for production and operations support – Minimizing automation cost post deployment .
- Strong collaboration with leading automation vendors & strong implementation knowhow on leading tools – UiPath, Automation Anywhere , Pega Robotics , Blue Prism and Power automate etc.
Few success stories are encapsulated in this booklet where we have automated complex processes for some of our customers ,
With our strong techno-functional expertise, wide implantation base, dedicated automation CoE, best in class partners landscape, a holistic automation vision backed by flexible engagement and commercial models, HCL is constantly pushing the boundaries in the intelligent process automation space and is significantly lowering down the entry barrier for our customers in this space