A leading global automobile manufacturer sought HCLTech's help in achieving their future programs in various areas, including digital commerce, order management systems (OMS), product information management (PIM) and marketplace.
A lack of understanding
Our client faced significant challenges due to a lack of understanding of their existing implementation and systems.
- Unable to leverage the investments made in existing products
- Disjointed and redundant systems with a lot of customization
- Longer turnaround time to introduce new features
- Inability to leverage new channels like third-party marketplaces and social media
Future program transformation
They were looking for a transformation partner for their future programs.
- Identify the right platform to support current and future needs
- Implement modern, scalable and future-proof technology
- Decrease application landscape complexity and optimize operational costs
- Improve customer, business and dealer experiences
IBM manufacturing technology stack
We evaluated their immediate and future needs, reviewed their current systems and created an end-to-end program plan.
- Prioritized and defined solution roadmap with the business
- Demonstrated technology and engineering processes and built business confidence through a lab-on-the-go approach
- Implemented IBM Sterling DOM, dealer portal, Stibo Step PIM, marketplace integration, eCommerce and search optimization
Measurable benefits achieved across the board
The client experienced the following benefits from HCLTech's transformational solution:
improvement in dealer experience
increase in order volume in the first quarter
reduction in the turnaround time for introducing new capabilities
faster catalog creation timeline