Business Continuity Planning & Disaster Recovery
HCL has developed a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (HCL BCP/DR) solution suite, as part of Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC). It is designed to facilitate operational continuity, industry specific regulatory compliance, enhanced system availability, and integrated IT risk management. The BCP/DR platform delivers both proactive and event-driven solutions to meet recovery time and point objectives. Our consulting framework comprises green field implementation, assessment, and review across the different stages of the BCP lifecycle. It also outlines a robust business continuity plan.
The delivery methodology includes analysis & review (the first two phases), design & implementation (the next two phases), and sustenance & support (the final phase).
Our business continuity services comprise:
- Assessment services: Current state evaluation, policy and plan reviews, risk and threat assessment, business impact analysis, DR solution review/design
- Implementation services: Customized disaster recovery and business continuity plan development — taking people, processes, and technologies into account for swift post-interruption recovery
- Audit services: Internal audits for BCP/DR fulfilling BS25999 and SAS 70 standards, alongside external audits support
- IT and data continuity services: IT continuity maintenance and recovery of post-disaster data
- Hosted DR solutions: Flexibility for dedicated infrastructures at captive and partner centers, comprising-
- Vaulting BCP consulting solutions
- Media/tape management services
- Management of virtualized environments
- Managed DR solutions: Dedicated and shared delivery models (onsite, offshore, hybrid) for enhanced solution delivery, including-
- Global compliance management services
- Technology management services
- Drill administration services
- Vendor management services
- Profile/policy administration
At HCL, we leverage the core expertise of solution partners and technology partners to help organizations deploy an effective and efficient business continuity plan. Additionally, our BCP/DR offers end-to-end risk assessment and business continuity management services.